Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Morrowind for the box or PC

I dont need RAM I have 640mb of it so that isnt it. Just like to have good bookmarks of places to buy computer parts from.
    Nothing in life is as certain as death, but death is not a wall but a doorway to a new adventure

**** couch potato ur 13 and ur gettin a pc of that caliber?????how in the hell can u afford it?????

He must have really cool parents....

oh yeah sure, they send me to camp, but my dad says building a comp. would be a "educational" experience. besides, does age really matter. there are others here that are 13

Oh that minimum is for real, i have a PII400 and the game absolutely won't work, it installed and all but when I tried to load it it just won't load.

I tried anyways because other games with similar low requirements work on my PC including SOF II.
    Visionology Interactive Media
    http://www.visim.com

Heh, gonna give this thread a *bump* to the top. I can already hear it "Noooo! Just let the thread die man!" In anycase, I thought I'd help out those who are stuck or in the mood for experimenting in the game by pointing to a cheats page for the Morrowind PC version located here.
    Nope, you won't find me using any of these cheats here. No sirree! Uh-uhn! Never used them in my life.

actually age does matter cause u dont have a job .....or n e real source of income well besides allowance........if u get it.....i dont get **** thing from my parents unless i "need it" that kics *** though ur gettin a badass system......i had to save up for quite a while to build my system.....1ghz t-bird,320mb pc133,,gainward gf2ti500,40gb wd hd,,,,ecs k7s5a,,,,sound blaster live.......creative 2.1 speakers