Thread: Doom 3 movie looks amazing!!

Doom 3 movie looks amazing!!

Don't know if you guys have seen this yet, but I suggest you go over to warp2search.com and take a look at the doom 3 video.

It's a bit dodgy, someone's sneaked a camera into E3 and filmed a preview, but it gives you a great idea of what to expect!

It's a bit big (about 40mb) but worth seeing, in particular the scene about half way through where this creature drags a body into a room - I was watching with my jaw wide open!

Rick

Just found another movie at gamesdomain.com, its better quality and not as big (27mb) its more about the development of doom 3.

Go to http://www.fileplanet.com/index.asp?file=88436 and check out the Best Doom III movie. It is really big at 78.2MB, this is the movie I was sending to everyone, and its got really really good quality. You can put it on full screen and still be able to see it. The bad part is, is that you have to register there, but its free.

Certainly looks the dogs

Gonna need some hefty bit of kit to move that around though.

The detail's incredible though, the shadows from the swinging light in the toilet scene?

In one of the movies above you see a guy get shot and fall totally realistically down some stairs - it's touches like that that are gonna make this a graphical revolution!