Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast

Thread: Favorite game of all time

hmm,

1) Half-Life obviously
    2) Master Of Orion 2, awesome game
    3) Barbarian for the Commodore.... FANTASTIC animations for its time you could decapitate your opponent... aww man it brings back memories.

Originally posted by Optimus Prime
    hmm,

1) Half-Life obviously
    2) Master Of Orion 2, awesome game
    3) Barbarian for the Commodore.... FANTASTIC animations for its time you could decapitate your opponent... aww man it brings back memories.
    Half-Life............. The game is bein beatin with a with a monkey on a stick, isn't it dead yet (i don't mean the monkey), I admittedly have all the half-lifes, and enjoyed it, but its time to let the game go, next to Quake3, the only thing I think half-life has runnin for it now is its' mods, but even they're seeming to get weak... but that is my 2bits.......

Silver, is another kewl game....
    Last edited by Vernon Frazee; 07-02-2002 at 02:53 AM.

o another kewl game was Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles for the PC... Yes, yes there was a pc version, it was a combo of #2 for the nes, and turtles in time for the snes

The turtle games for snes were great. Remeber how you could throw the guy into your screen and it looked liek he crushed againts your t.v screen?
    Nothing in life is as certain as death, but death is not a wall but a doorway to a new adventure

hey, it says the best games of all time which means games that rocked... not still rock, but i think half-life still rox, but i'd wish some of the mods for it like Day of Defeat would move to a different engine... cos the half-life engine is old now.... Silver is AWESOME, ****, its a pity it doesnt work properly on my GF2 for some strange reason, when i get my ATI 7500 ill install it again

hey, it says the best games of all time which means games that rocked... not still rock, but i think half-life still rox, but i'd wish some of the mods for it like Day of Defeat would move to a different engine... cos the half-life engine is old now.... Silver is AWESOME, ****, its a pity it doesnt work properly on my GF2 for some strange reason, when i get my ATI 7500 ill install it again

Ya, silver was awesome, how did you get it to work on yur ATI? I have an ATI Radeon 64mb DDR VIVO, Background animations are corrupt, does the patch fix it? Or do i have to get Desperate and install my ol' TNT2 32mb?

HAHA! with my GF2 that i have in my PC right now the backgrounds are corrupt.... so if the ATI 7500 card corrupts the game then its most likely the game itself that corrupts it... i dont wanna re-install my old Voodoo 2 just to play the game

The Best Game Of All Time :

1- Starcraft
    2-Diablo
    3-Loadrunner
    4-PacMan

HEY! pyr0, do you happen by any chance at all co-run a site with a guy named Glimsharp?

HAHA! with my GF2 that i have in my PC right now the backgrounds are corrupt.... so if the ATI 7500 card corrupts the game then its most likely the game itself that corrupts it... i dont wanna re-install my old Voodoo 2 just to play the game
    how did you get Silver to use your voodoo2 when iwas usin my ol 233mmx, all i had for a primary dispaly was an ati 1mb, with my voodoo2 12mb, it always used my 1mb, so it was unplayable (so iplayed the game on my older 133 with a 2mb ati) I would put my voodoo 2 back in anways if there was XP drivers for it...........
    but anyways, so how did you get it to use yur voodoo 2 for curiosity sake?

well i would presume your 1mb card didnt help

I had the voodoo 2 12mb and a matrox 4mb i think it was, or maybe 8 mb... anyway it worked and it was great... then i got my GF2...

Ah well, i hope they release Silver 2... unlikely but hey.

All this happened about 2 years ago though... i don't know if it would work if i put my Voodoo 2 in now...

well i would presume your 1mb card didnt help

I had the voodoo 2 12mb and a matrox 4mb i think it was, or maybe 8 mb... anyway it worked and it was great... then i got my GF2...

Ah well, i hope they release Silver 2... unlikely but hey.

All this happened about 2 years ago though... i don't know if it would work if i put my Voodoo 2 in now...
    Silver was another one of those games that didn't get the credit it deserved. In that case it prevents there from being a #2... That game would be extremely awesome in a full 3D world, Unlike the Prerendered backgrounds, and directdraw characters... Still a kewl game though...
    I miss my voodoo... I have 3 voodoo 2's just sitting around... when will there ever if ever be a WinXP driver....?

chess of course

Ghost Recon and GTA3. (Wait Ghost Recon?...Hell, all Tom Clany games!!!!) Oh yeah, and of course Mario Brothers for 1985 NES! Seriously.

Favorite game?

I'd have to say the Mechwarrior and Mercenaries Series starting with Mech2 all the way through Mech4 Black Knight.
    Mech4 the best of the group.
    Then
    Diablo II Unreal Tribes II Quake II

any fans of Battlezone II ?
    Last edited by Ted Mathews; 07-31-2002 at 07:14 PM.