Thread: The moral of the bird

The moral of the bird

apologies to the female sex for making reference to them as birds. Its an English thing. I think, or maybe not else I wouldn't have started this one!!

This one involves involves a little birdy who's stuck by its wing in a drain. Try as it might, it can't get out ....

Can you help the little birdy .... but your only allowed two men (preferably) dripping with gold medallions and oozing testosterone. Two cars, a Porche and a Ferrari. Oh, and not forgetting a man leading a donkey and cart. They should also appear in your solution in the order above.
    Can you help little birdy and crack the moral of the story?

Re: The moral of the bird

Originally posted by ChrisDevismes
    apologies to the female sex for making reference to them as birds. Its an English thing. I think, or maybe not else I wouldn't have started this one!!

This one involves involves a little birdy who's stuck by its wing in a drain. Try as it might, it can't get out ....

Can you help the little birdy .... but your only allowed two men (preferably) dripping with gold medallions and oozing testosterone. Two cars, a Porche and a Ferrari. Oh, and not forgetting a man leading a donkey and cart. They should also appear in your solution in the order above.
    Can you help little birdy and crack the moral of the story?

Tiger, tiger, burning bright,
    In the forest of the night,
    What immortal hand or eye
    Could frame thy fearful symmetry?

Its a joke Lycia

Try as it might the little birdy couldn't get free. Then in the distance it could hear the deep throb of a powerful car .........

a tall, lanky guy in a porche arrives. he reaches down the drain to help the little birdy, but birdy is just out of his reach. he leaves to get help.

a short, stubby guy drives up in a ferrari. little birdy tells him the porche driver tried to reach her and failed. the ferrari driver works in an it department and prides himself on his brains. he takes off his heavy gold chain and dangles it down the drain for little birdy to grab. no luck. the chain isn't long enough. he leaves to look for help.

the guy with the donkey and cart has been watching this with great amusement. he leads the donkey over and tells little birdy that donkey will help her. donkey looks down the drain and tells little birdy to grab "whatever is available" when he mates with the drain. little birdy grabs ahold with her claws, donkey yelps, and little birdy is pulled from the drain as if on an elevator.

and the moral of the story?

if you are hung like a donkey you don't need a fast car to pick up chicks!

This birdy was clueless...

once again Fatal you have it. I agree Lycia but jokes aren't meant to be proper .. unless it really upsets someone!

Originally posted by Lycia
    This birdy was clueless...
    this is harmless fun that glories in the nuances of our language. you've hurt my feelings by bringing your agenda to this thread. if anyone were clueless, it would be the donkey who ended up with a damaged member...

or to give the old proverbial benefit of the doubt ...........

were you merely saying that, you ! were clueless as to the outcome, Lycia

or to give the old proverbial benefit of the doubt ...........

were you merely saying that, you ! were clueless as to the outcome, Lycia
    Yeah I was clueless..that whole thingy went over me head.

Originally posted by Fatal_Exception

this is harmless fun that glories in the nuances of our language. you've hurt my feelings by bringing your agenda to this thread. if anyone were clueless, it would be the donkey who ended up with a damaged member...
    Uhm, my agenda? I merely stated that I was clueless as to how to answer what was posted..I never played a "game" like that... ****, Why am I being misunderstood left and right. I am the birdy that was clueless!! Sheesh. All I meant was that I did not understand what was required to make a sort of story and come up with a moral was beyond me at the time...sheesh again..
    Last edited by Lycia; 03-29-2002 at 05:08 PM.

jeez Lycia, thats a lot of sheesh u got there. I'm just glad that no one took it personal. I bet you've got many a riddle up your sleeve that even Fatal can't wriggle out of. But to be sure the Polar Bear one had much better answers than the original joke and I'm so glad of the dexterity of the human mind when it comes to humour. Happy hunting

jeez Lycia, thats a lot of sheesh u got there. I'm just glad that no one took it personal. I bet you've got many a riddle up your sleeve that even Fatal can't wriggle out of. But to be sure the Polar Bear one had much better answers than the original joke and I'm so glad of the dexterity of the human mind when it comes to humour. Happy hunting
    You know what? As soon as I figure out what agenda I have, I am going to put you on the list at the top..wait..maybe you should be at the bottom..uhm..mebbe middle?? some help here, please...this birdy is still clueles...

aha. So you do have a riddle in you Lycia. Top,bottom, middle !!. Maybe start a new thread and set your agenda !!