Stop it Lodge...stop it...you're confusing me...
Well...IF I was maxing out my current CPU, which I'm really not...I would prolly make the jump.
But...I'm just gonna save, wait for Windows 64 bit, and go the whole route.
I already have a ton of good hardware in my current rig, that will transition nicely to another...
(9800 Pro, Twin Raptors for RAID, TV Tuner Card, Yamie and Lite on DVD burner...etc.)
All right, all right. I'll stop harassing ya. :p Start saving those beans.
Question is....how long can u wait:D Uve got the itch for more speed allready!
I know...I know!!
Good thing is, every thing I buy is a tax write off for my own small business.
But...I'll wait for the 64...I guess....