Thread: Elsa Winner II XP drivers

Elsa Winner II XP drivers

Hi folks:

I've installed, at least, Windows XP Professional and would like to know if there are specified drivers for my old Elsa Winner II graphic card. It works ok with XP generic drivers for S3 video cards, but they are not Winner II drivers for XP. I've read that sometimes the system will work fine if you install Windows NT or 2000 drivers, but I don't know if it will work with this card. Where can I find them (if they exist). Is there someone can help me please?

Thanks.
    Last edited by El gris; 02-26-2002 at 11:57 AM.

Please don't double-post.
    Next time think of appropriate topic and post in appropriate forum. Otherwise it confuses the members who try to help when they see multiple posts.
    Original thread

Thanks

Sorry, but this is not a double post. I have the two doubts, one about Elsa Winner II XP drivers and the other one about the game Alice running on Windows XP. There are two questions and that's why I've made two posting. I never wanted to make double post, I had this two doubts, so I've made the questions on the different forums that they correspond. But sorry if I make some trouble.

You didn't. Take it EZ

OK. I'm gonna be fine. If I can do something just tell me. Just wanna say sorry if I was too hard.

See ya.

1. Here is the latest NT4 driver for your card.
    2. Here you'll be able to find tweaked unofficial generic S3 drivers.
    3. Dump the card for a GeForce

Thank you so much. I have installed NT drivers and it works fine, although drivers version is earlier than XP ones. I can see Alice screens and play again.

And talking about GeForce cards, I agree you and I hope I will can do the change some day.

Thans again.