Thread: is there any other card much more cheaper and better than GeForce 2?

is there any other card much more cheaper and better than GeForce 2?

is there any card that work much better than GeForce 2's? what im finding is cards as cheap as MX200's and MX400's and performs much better than MX's i think performs as close as GeForce 2 GTS or Ultra.

Re: is there any other card much more cheaper and better than GeForce 2?

Originally posted by Battousai^
    is there any card that work much better than GeForce 2's? what im finding is cards as cheap as MX200's and MX400's and performs much better than MX's i think performs as close as GeForce 2 GTS or Ultra.
    ATI Radeon 7000
    Tiger, tiger, burning bright,
    In the forest of the night,
    What immortal hand or eye
    Could frame thy fearful symmetry?

dream on, what do you want for £35

I would go with a Radeon 7200 or GF2 GTS-V Card.

The GTS-V is like a underclocked GTS, but it still has all the features a gf2 has unlike the MX and also performs better then the MX400.

Try ay no name Radeon7500 it outperformes even GTS Pro Boards and is very Overclockable.
    Ive bought me ay retail from ATi its clocked at 290MhzGPU/460MhzMem
    Ive overclocked it 310MhzGPU/500MhzMem , with some Extra Cooling (KristalOrbCooler) you can clock it even higher!!!

The Radeon would be my first choice, after that I would look at the Hercules Kyro 11 4500 64mb. I have used these cards some and the are good.

Re: is there any other card much more cheaper and better than GeForce 2?

Originally posted by Battousai^
    From your description the Kyro 2 is the pefect card for you check this page out: http://www.the-nextlevel.com/feature.../kyro2_2.shtml

it shows that the kyro2 is better than the gf2 mx 200 and 400 series while performing very close to the gf2 gts, but you must have a fast system 600mhz above for this card to perform well.

It's either KyroII or Radeon 7500. Both can be buggy as hell sometimes. Radeon 7500 is more advanced (although it's basically same old Radeon DDR).
    Try to get more responses from the people who own these cards.
    It's up to you.

Infact i had Kyro I and II some time ago and both did a very fine job.No bugs, great Performance.
    I even had an PixelView GF2MX400, but sold it as fast as i bought it
    Now i ve a Radeon7500 and before i had the 7200.Both Cards are brilliant in image Quality and performance.
    7200 is like the MX400 but hase some mo features(Hydravision,Clipping,Hyper-Z and so on) and better image Quality in D3D/OGL/Video.
    7500 is defenetly Outperforming GTS and has although advantages as described before.
    Any Card can be buggy if yer not knowing how to use em the right way