Thread: Good trackball for a gamer

Good trackball for a gamer

Lately I've noticed my wrist getting sore from using the mouse. So, I am looking for a reasonably priced trackball. I am a bit of gamer, so can anyone suggest a trackball that will be decent for gaming as well?

Yes indeed! Go with a Logitech optical trackball. With all the variety they have in their line, you'll easily be able to find one that feels good. Just go to a store like Best Buy or staples and try the different models for fit and feel.

You want reasons why I prefer Logitech trackballs over M$ trackballs? There's a few... The ball on the Logitech models moves easier, and in my experience the Logitech models are certainly more comfortable. I've used a Logitech optical trackball for over 6 months and I really like it.

Want to see what their trackballs look like? Click here

I agree with conjh13, logitech trackballs are great. I've had mine close to a year now with no problems. Only problem I've encountered is that the ball moves so easily that in fps games its very easy to miss ur target by moving to fast

I took your advise and got this one. I got it at office max for $15 less than their website said. Feels good so far. Thanks guys.

Sweet piece of equipment huh?

im a day late and a dollar short, but i agree 100%, logitek trackballs are great for gaming

yup yup.. I've overused my mouse and now my right palm's hurt, can I use a trackball & a mouse at the time?

btw my mouse is currently using one of the usa(b) ports... so the p/s2 port is free, I hope i can install the trackball in there.

OK, smart guys! What about somebody like me who uses the wrong hand, i.e. , a lefty! I've been trying to find an ambidexterous trackball , because the Logitech looks like a cool machine. So far I haven't been able to find antything that even looks close. Any ideas???????

This one will suit your needs.

http://www.logitech.com/cf/products/...verview.cfm/93

Works very well. I have one for each machine.

Incredeble

thats amazing.... i just came back from buying a logitech mouse....plug it in... easy as hell....find this site called sysopt.com....go to forums.... first post i read is this.....
    true story.
    Last edited by Mance; 10-22-2001 at 07:20 AM.
    --MOD--