Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: The Taliban made a BIG mistake.

Maybe we should completely destroy Kabul. Maybe we should plant plastiques and dynamite around it and blow it to kingdom come. I can see it right now. The taliban scattering in several different directions, screaming bloody murder, and thinking the whole time, that they never should have messed with America, and that they were now going to die because of their insane visions of domination.

I am getting sick of watching the osama bin laden tape, where he is saying that we will not be safe until his people are safe. Dumb bin laden. I think we will probably kill him soon. He will probably get killed by a cruise missle or gun fire. If I get drafted (which I hope doesn't happen) then maybe I will get the honor of blowing osama bin laden to heck. (I didn't say the other word because I didn't want to get banned)

Nah... death and martyrdom (his interpretation of it) are too good for him.

I say capture him alive, hold a Nuremburg style trial and lock him up in Spandau with no visitors allowed. Pump Aerosmith and AC/DC into his cell 12 hours a day, have a cranked up TV just outside the door the other 12. Put nothing in his cell but Time, Rolling Stone and People for him to read.

Martyrdom requires that you be an innocent. A man with the blood of 6,000+ innocents on his hands can never be a true martyr in any religion.

JE

(edit) Oh yeah... and feed him nothing but Twinkies and Spam.
    Last edited by JohnE.; 10-08-2001 at 01:17 AM.
    But, it goes to 11

Osama Bin Laden is a sick, twisted freak. I hope he gets what he has coming.

Wipe this vermin off the face of the earth, I say !
    Given enough time & money,
    Microsoft will re-invent Unix.

I heard on a talk show,from a caller, that is Bin Laden is captured alive we should.
    Take him to a hospital for sex change,then drop him back into Afganistan.After reading the inhumane way that women are treated over there this might be a good punishment for him,that is after removing all traces of the terrorist network.

Ultimate Member
    Mad1, that is one sick, perverted, twisted thing to do to a hluman.

I LIKE IT

In addition to that, dress him up in a mini-skirt, spike heels, nylons, makeup, the whole 9 yards, and disable his vocal cords and cut off his writing fingers so he can't tell them who he is..

Sick, I like it.

What is the one true thing Muslims fear? The Great Satan USA? Israel? Nope. They fear being defiled and denied entry into the Kingdom of Heaven. The below is factually true:

Once in U.S. history an event of Islamic terrorism was very quickly vanquished. It happened in the Philippines about 1911, when Gen. John J. Pershing was in command of the garrison. There had been numerous pinprick Islamic terrorist attacks upon his men, so "Black Jack" ordered his troops to catch some of them and teach them a lesson.

Forced to dig their own graves, the terrorists were all tied to posts, execution-style. The U.S. soldiers then brought in pigs and slaughtered them, rubbing their bullets in the blood and fat. They horrifyingly saw that they would be contaminated with hogs' blood, and denied entry into Heaven, even if they died as terrorist martyrs or lived. They were doomed men, now and in the afterlife. All but one was shot, their bodies dumped into the grave, and the hog guts dumped atop the bodies. The lone survivor was allowed to escape back to the terrorist camp and tell his brethren what happened to the others. This ended terrorist attacks in the Philippines for the next 50 years.

Pointing a gun into the face of Islamic terrorists won't make them flinch. They welcome the chance to die for Allah. The USA would never target peaceful Muslims with such sacriligious attacks, but how about terrorist deterrence and denial of their ultimate goal to please Allah, and to be sent straight to hell defiled by the hated pigs of the devil?

Cluster bombs with hog's blood, anyone? How about an airburst over a training camp?
    Last edited by Toadman; 10-08-2001 at 03:32 PM.

Cannon Muzzles

During the Indian Mutiny (if that doesn't ring a bell read some history on that period of bloodletting back in the 1850's in much the same part of the world) the British had a policy of tying the bad guys to the muzzles of artillery and then firing a salute in honor of what we would call terrorists today. Of course this was back in the black powder and muzzle loader days but it seemed to work pretty well even with old style artillery. Perhaps we could get the New Jersey out of mothballs for Osama. I'd pay good money to reactivate her to see that .

I read some of the messages above...... what i wanna remind is that you people better read some Islamic History ( there is no terrism in it ). What you people lack is using your both eyes, you follow just like sheeps. Your eyes don't see biggest terrist isreal, killing the innocent women, childrens and mens. You don't see killing of innocent Muslims in any part of world...but now its your pay back time...........
    What you think "IS IT THE RIGHT WAY TO DESTROY AN INDEPENDENT STATE JUST FOR A SINGLE MAN".........If you think so better look in your country ......you got MANY of them....think what about you.....
    Second thing OSAMA BIN LADEN is just like a human like all of us...but the difference is he can't see any innocent ppl dying (like in Palestine, Iraq, Kashmir, Chacheniya etc ) he is the same when he was a star of US eyes...but now US thinks he is TERROIST...its not fair ....You better find what made OSAMA the enemy of US.

Sorry, if an one hurt..................GOOD LUCK......

You are obviously far too ignorant at your tender age of 22 to justify a full rebuke of your statements so I will cover only the most glaring defects in your thinking.

"IS IT THE RIGHT WAY TO DESTROY AN INDEPENDENT STATE JUST FOR A SINGLE MAN"

Sir, you are mistaken. It is not the intention of the U.S. to just take out "a single man" but to destroy the Taliban and Al Queda altogether and any other organizations that support or sponsor terrorism.

Afghanistan under Taliban rule cannot be considered a true, "Independant State". The status of Independant State requires a principle called, "The Separation of Church and State" which is sorely lacking. Even most fanatical Christians (or any other religious sect for that matter) cannot see the necessity of the Separation of Church and State principle due to the blindness caused by religious dogma.

Since the Taliban is a religious organization you are obviously sympathetic towards I can only assume you are poisoned by the same warped world-view they share with so many other religious sects. It is IMPOSSIBLE to see the world, "with both eyes" when you are under the influence of the belief system of a codified, dogmatic, static religion. Only by throwing away religion and stepping outside of your culture can you hope to, "see" clearly.

There is an old saying that states, "God wants spiritual fruits, not religious nuts". Suicide bombing is the work of religious nuts not Spiritual Masters. True Spiritual teachers bring mankind to God not, "my interpretation of God's wrath" to mankind.

I do not recall any instances of Israeli suicide bombers. Israel defending itself from religiously fanatical suicide bombers can hardly be considered terrorism. Palestinian suicide bombers can hardly be considered innocent.

There is a fine line between innocence and psychosis. If most Palestinians were truly innocent they would be demanding an end to the violence being perpetrated by their own people not tacit support for the psychotic actions of Hamas. Unfortunately, the insane rarely know they are insane so claim, "innocence" while the guilty claim insanity.

Karl Marx, in one of the most profoundly spiritual statements ever made, WAS NOT JOKING when he said, "Religion is the OPIATE of the masses". Purge your mind of Bin Ladens perverted version of Islam and only then will you have the potential to rise above the level of a drugged sheep.
    Last edited by JohnE.; 12-21-2001 at 07:58 AM.
    But, it goes to 11

Banned [shawn@localhost /home]#'s Avatar
    hey, one of you guys said on the previous page that the US is the world police virtualy, yes that is true but the US also bullies the world around in a lot of ways

im not saying i hate the US im just sayin you guys are a little big ignorent, you help countries out only because you want something and would turn on your friends in a second for something connected to money

with the gulf war where so-****-insane got his *** blown off, the US would NEVER have dont squat about anything if there was no oil in kowait, the US was in that solely for oil and that is all (and probably to test out their new toys)

for trade and things like that, you guys signed the NAFTA (North American Free Trade Agreement) did you not? yet for some reason you put huge tarrifs on Canadian soft wood lumber to prevent Canada's industry from making any money even though all the wood companies in the US had to do is LOWER THEIR PRICES to prevent getting dominated in the markets, never thought the US would go so far as to break a pact they signed...

just like a month ago or maybe 2, Bush was talkin to the leader of Mexico talking about letting some mexicans in every so often to look for work and ease up on boarders and so on and treating the mexican leader like a king, all of that was just greecing the wheels so the US can get cheap oil from Mexico, it had nothing to do with the US actually liking Mexico or giving a **** about any of its problems

there is also the problem about Americans not know jack squat about the rest of the world, i've been to the US and when they hear that im Canadian they will sometimes ask if i know their friend Jean from Quebec, well seeing as how Quebec has like 10 million people and its on the other side of the country, i ask dude if he knows my friend James in New York City (tons of people in NYC).

about the Taliban position, when the US backed up the afghans in that war thingy, that was only because it was the Russians that were attacking so naturaly the US being the arch nemesis of USSR wanted to stop them. resentment for the US in Afghanistan started after the war ended, the US just totaly abandoned Afghanistan without helping in any way to rebuild, the US was just some country that gave them some guns and said 'go nuts', i can understand WHY they hate the US so much but i do not think that makes it justified

again, i must remind you i dont hate the US in any way, i find Americans quite friendly but they just dont know much about the rest of the world, next time you look in the mirror, look twice

They had no Idea..

how mighty we are. Taliban leaders had convince this soldiers that we were weak. But once we were dropping fire balls from the heavens and couldn't even see us, they pissed in their pants.

This is all about the oil in the Middle East. We need to find another location for oil (Alaska) or look for alternate form of fuel (Solar, Steam etc.). They wouldn't mean **** to us and they would be poorer than they are now if we didn't need their oil.

It's all about the OIL.

Banned [shawn@localhost /home]#'s Avatar
    well that is only part of it

they resent the US for ditching them after the Soviets attacked
    the other side of resentment is that they believe the US only seems to play friends with middle east nations because of oil

solar power would be a splendid idea but its not nearly enough, a house of about normal size for lets say a farm house (not very big but not like a house in Queens) if the roof is completely covered with solar panels it is not enough to run all normal appliances in peak sun hours (where sun light is most intense)

i say somebody should make a contraption that can hook up to like exercise equipment and make power out of it. it sounds retarded but didn't the idea of the electric motor sound proposterous? such a crazy idea of the direction of the electricity constantly changing to make the poles of the magnets constantly change but look how many things have electric motors today: your cooling fans, your RC cars, the fans in the heating system of your house and car

its amazing just HOW MUCH power can be created by turning a small hand crank, in physics class we each got to try out this crank connected to a generator which powers a lightbulb, with a simple resistance of about that turning a pencil sharpener lit the 60W lightbulb very bright as long as you kept turning the crank, just have a generator hooked up to one of those exercise bikes and you could like run your computer lol, just store that power over time and i think we may be onto something

Some may believe us to be the worlds police, but I believe we are more like the worlds big brother. I read an article from a Canadian radio guy that talked about what the US has done. I agree greatly.
    He said that the US has always been there to back everyone up. Both World Wars we did not start or even get involved until somebody messed with us. We have helped a many a country with their money problems, food issues, terrorist issues. But in just about every case we have received nothing in return. Now I am not completely sure on what we have received in return.
    I know that the US does push people around, but do we not have the right? I mean if somebody is threating or attacking what we were built on, do we not have the right to defend that? I can understand people getting angy for us attacking on Bin Laden right now, but we are not attacking innocents. We are hunting those known to be quilty or involved with the quilty. There are those that are not know right now, but they will be and they will get what they diserve.
    But at the same time we must remember that they are also in our own land. People that call themselves Americans, are also terrorists. And these are the guys that we must not turn our backs on, ever, or we will be gravely mistaken. Or as Bush would say 'under-misestimated' lol, gotta love that guy.

Good luck to our soldiers and good luck to those of as waiting at home, for the time may come when our quite towns may be awakened by a sleeping giant (Japanese after Pearl Harbor)
    When life gives you lemons, throw them at some other poor sucker.

RE: [shawn@localhost /home]-USA-Bullies

ALOHA
    Nothing personel about youself and Canada-BUT-

It must be Easy to judge the USA on world affairs sitting on the Wall(Canada)
    riding the Coat Tails of the USA-
    Little Real World involvment-If any?

Please list the Last Time Canada tried to HELP any country w/military or money?!(On its Own)
    Try it and when Canada makes mistakes We will tell you also!But you can't MAKE mistakes if you just sit on the Wall
    and watch the world go By!Everybody wants Help from USA but Doesn't want to give back to the USA!

Lets face it,If anything happened to The USA Canada wouldn't Last 10seconds!
    Osama doesn't Dislike Canada-its a Great way to get into the USA!-

Aloha~BobViper