dcsimg
Page 89 of 101 FirstFirst ... 39 79 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 99 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,335 of 1502

Thread: POST YOUR 3DMARK2001 SCORES!!!!

  1. #1321
    Senior Member MrBurns's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Vienna, Austria
    Posts
    642
    Originally posted by bob05
    those gotta be 3dmark03's
    No, these are scores from PC-pitstop (read Beasts post). Beast had over 7800 in 3DMark03, you can read it in the 3DMark03 thread.

  2. #1322
    Ultimate Member mobo57's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    In a So Cal Tube
    Posts
    1,971
    Installed latest bios for my mobo and Cat 3.10 drivers on the vid card. Did a little more tweaking:
    19,026

    K7N2 Delta ILSR
    3200 @ 12x200, stock volts
    1 gig Corasir 3200C2PT @ 2.7
    ATI 9800 pro at 1.6 volts, oc'd at 411/365
    Win 2k sp4

    THink I'm gonna stop here for a while!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Profanity: a weak mind trying to express itself forcibly.
    http://www.thegopnet.com

  3. #1323
    Ultimate Member bblqj78's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    1,187
    I'm doimg not bad here...best so far..but certainly going to go higher...

    18493


    AMD XP2800 Barton @ 2.37Ghz (215*11)
    1Gb Corsair XMS TwinX DDR400 (5,3,3,2)
    ABIT NF7-S Version2
    ATI Radeon 9700pro (Core 384, Mem 330)
    SoundBlaster Audigy2
    120GB Western Digital Hard Drive (7200, 8Mb)
    Attached Images Attached Images

  4. #1324
    Junior Member AsianBatman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Batcave
    Posts
    11
    System:
    2.4c
    865PERL
    r9800np (420/315) not max, everyday use settings
    Audigy MP3+
    2x256 Corsair ddr400LL
    3DMARK01: 16102
    CPU: 2.4c
    MOBO: Intel 865PERL
    RAM: TWINX512-3200LL
    HSF: TT P4 SPARK 7+
    GFX: ATi 9800 (420/315)

  5. #1325
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Estonia... Mafia land
    Posts
    185
    Originally posted by AsianBatman
    System:
    2.4c
    865PERL
    r9800np (420/315) not max, everyday use settings
    Audigy MP3+
    2x256 Corsair ddr400LL
    3DMARK01: 16102
    Well thats an awful score Pentium4 is the trouble maker

    My puny Score: 17,511
    http://service.futuremark.com/compare?2k1=7389617

    System is:

    AMD XP2500+(1833MHz)@3200+ Barton (2350MHz) 235x10 1.75v Temp 42idle, 47@full cooling with FlaconRock II 26db
    Hercules 3D Prophet Radeon 9700@9700PRO w/bios flash 128Mb 2,8ns default 275\275MHz running at 24\7 340\340
    256Mb 400MHz Pc3200 CL2,5 PQI 5-3-3-2,5
    40Gb Seagate Barracuda ATA IV 7200rpm/2mb
    Epox 8RDA3I Nforce2 Ultra 400
    15" AOC 5Glr+ (terav ja selge pilt)
    Nec CDRW 12x10x32

  6. #1326
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Estonia... Mafia land
    Posts
    185
    Originally posted by Slapshot
    AMD XP2500+ @ 200x10
    Asus A7N8X-X
    512MB Corsair XMS PC3200 C2 7 3 3 2
    WD 40GB HDD 7200RPM 8MB Cache
    Audigy2 ZS
    Radeon 9800 Non-pro @ 378core 311memory

    3DMark2K1se 16530

    http://service.futuremark.com/compare?2k1=7333014


    Slapshot
    Maan thats pathetic.... your comp will easily too 19000. 16k is WAAAY to low.

  7. #1327
    Junior Member AsianBatman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Batcave
    Posts
    11
    Originally posted by PlatoonSgtElias
    Well thats an awful score Pentium4 is the trouble maker

    My puny Score: 17,511
    http://service.futuremark.com/compare?2k1=7389617

    System is:

    AMD XP2500+(1833MHz)@3200+ Barton (2350MHz) 235x10 1.75v Temp 42idle, 47@full cooling with FlaconRock II 26db
    Hercules 3D Prophet Radeon 9700@9700PRO w/bios flash 128Mb 2,8ns default 275\275MHz running at 24\7 340\340
    256Mb 400MHz Pc3200 CL2,5 PQI 5-3-3-2,5
    40Gb Seagate Barracuda ATA IV 7200rpm/2mb
    Epox 8RDA3I Nforce2 Ultra 400
    15" AOC 5Glr+ (terav ja selge pilt)
    Nec CDRW 12x10x32
    Right, compared to all the stock 2.4 p4 it is average, see what happens if i can overclock my p4, so stop trying to start a flame buddy.
    CPU: 2.4c
    MOBO: Intel 865PERL
    RAM: TWINX512-3200LL
    HSF: TT P4 SPARK 7+
    GFX: ATi 9800 (420/315)

  8. #1328
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    UK - brighton
    Posts
    17
    latest 3d mark 2001 score is 12521

    geforce 4 ti 4800se @ 320/650
    DFi lan party nf2 ultra mobo
    512 micron 2100 (cas 2)
    80gb seagate
    barton 2800@2.41 (3400)
    barton 2800@2.41
    512 micron 2100
    80 gb seagate
    DFi lan party nf2 ultra b board
    geforce 4 ti 4800se @320/650

  9. #1329
    Ultimate Member morpheus kain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    My Own Personal Hell
    Posts
    1,440
    Maybe you should learn when people aren't being serious and are just playing. He's and AMD fanboy so he's just pciking on you about your P4.
    -"Don't touch that!!!!!" -ZAPPPPP!- Hehe yet another excuse to upgrade-

  10. #1330
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Estonia... Mafia land
    Posts
    185
    Well then OC that... A Barton 2500@3200 and a 9800SE@9800PRO did a score of 19k

  11. #1331
    Junior Member AsianBatman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Batcave
    Posts
    11
    I wish i could but since i am running a perl i can't.
    CPU: 2.4c
    MOBO: Intel 865PERL
    RAM: TWINX512-3200LL
    HSF: TT P4 SPARK 7+
    GFX: ATi 9800 (420/315)

  12. #1332
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Estonia... Mafia land
    Posts
    185
    Originally posted by bblqj78
    I'm doimg not bad here...best so far..but certainly going to go higher...

    18493


    AMD XP2800 Barton @ 2.37Ghz (215*11)
    1Gb Corsair XMS TwinX DDR400 (5,3,3,2)
    ABIT NF7-S Version2
    ATI Radeon 9700pro (Core 384, Mem 330)
    SoundBlaster Audigy2
    120GB Western Digital Hard Drive (7200, 8Mb)
    Why you little motha faka

    A competetor.

    **** you

    I score 18,700 http://service.futuremark.com/compare?2k1=7500010

    Amd 2500 Barton @ 2,36GHz (236x10)
    512Mb PQI pc3200 (5-3-3-2,5)
    Epox8RDA3i
    ATI Radeon 9700@ (387\354) Zalman 80HP
    120Gb Seagate 8mb 7200 ATA

  13. #1333
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Estonia... Mafia land
    Posts
    185

  14. #1334
    Member simon13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    france
    Posts
    109
    Originally posted by PlatoonSgtElias
    Why you little motha faka

    A competetor.

    **** you

    I score 18,700 http://service.futuremark.com/compare?2k1=7500010

    Amd 2500 Barton @ 2,36GHz (236x10)
    512Mb PQI pc3200 (5-3-3-2,5)
    Epox8RDA3i
    ATI Radeon 9700@ (387\354) Zalman 80HP
    120Gb Seagate 8mb 7200 ATA


    did you try 200*12 ?
    I know about highest FSB, but, I've read several things about applications performance with 166/200 FSB.
    A7N8x deluxe 2.0 bios 1005
    barton 2500+ @ 2250Mhz

  15. #1335
    Ultimate Member bblqj78's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    1,187
    Why you little motha faka

    A competetor.

    **** you

    I score 18,700 http://service.futuremark.com/compare?2k1=7500010

    Amd 2500 Barton @ 2,36GHz (236x10)
    512Mb PQI pc3200 (5-3-3-2,5)
    Epox8RDA3i
    ATI Radeon 9700@ (387\354) Zalman 80HP
    120Gb Seagate 8mb 7200 ATA
    Nice score Mr Elias.....OK u won....but it wasnt a competetion. I have had just over 19K with that system ....allbiet by the end of the test I was getting artifcats all over the place
    I only post whats stable and can run permanatly at.

    I guess I will beat that score next week....just ordered myself and ASUS V9980 ..(5950 Ultra).

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •