Thread: Pc Chips M741 Mobos...Great for Home users

Pc Chips M741 Mobos...Great for Home users

This is an awesome integrated motherboard for building puters for the kids, or friends who just want to word process or surf the net. These puppies are new, and will come with a driver's CD. If you pick up a slocket somewhere, this board will do up to a PIII 850, or the latest Celeron. The specs are as follows:

Supports Pentium III 450-500 MHz , Pentium II 233-450 MHz and Celeron 266-433 MHz CPUs with frequency at 66/100MHz in Slot 1/Socket 370 for Micro ATX Form Factor
    Provides 3 DIMMs for SDRAM memory modules and is expandable up to768 MB
    High performance 64bit 3D AGP Graphics Accelerator with 8MB fram buffer embedded in North bridge, Support Windows98' Multiple Display feature; AGP Rev.2.0 Spec. Compliant
    3D PCI Sound Pro on board, meet PC98' Spec., HRTF Positional Audio supports Microsoft's Direct Sound 3D, support driver for 3D game that used aureal software interface, with 4 channel speaker out; Software Wave-table Synthesizer, and 24 bit Digital Audio Interface (SPDIF) (optional) IN/OUT
    10/100Mbps Fast Ethernet LAN on board, supports IEEE 802.3 and 802.3u standards, and fully compliant ANSI X3.263 TP-PMD physical sub-layer
    56K Fax/Modem on board, supports V.90 Fax/Modem standard for your internet communication
    2MB Flash ROM on board, provides complete Advance Configuration Power Interface (ACPI) and Legacy PMU; Ultra DMA 33/66; fully compliant with PC'97 and PC'98 Spec.
    Provides ATX power connector, supports various functions of ATX power such as Suspend/Shutdown, Alarm Wake-up, Modem Ring On, Wake On LAN and Interrupt Wake-up from Keyboard/Mouse and Keyboard Power On/Off
    Built-in Hardward Monitor circuit, supports thermal, power and fan speed monitor; supports Intel LANDesk Client Manager (LDCM) (optional)
    Bundled AMI Desktop Client Manager for detecting abnormal condition and thermal automatically or management through the Network link.
    Supports both Slot 1 and Socket 370 Processors for flexible CPU selection
    Supports PC 99 Color Connector for easy indentification of peripheral devices
    Provides Digital Audio Cable set with AUX IN/OUT and SPDIF IN/OUT interface for your home theater application (optional)

I'm asking $55 shipped, they are new, unwrapped to test. The website is http://203.161.230.38/741lmrt.html

[This message has been edited by Nixona (edited 07-26-2001).]

That board can be had for less. I recently bought one here. http://www.amamax.com/allinmot.html

I agree it is a nice board

bdunn that was a nice thread ****!
    I'm not sure what Anamax charges for shipping but I would guess that it would be cheaper to buy from this guy.
    If it's not cheaper I would be amazed.

bdunn