Thread: Good game pads for PC?

Good game pads for PC?

I am looking to purchace a couple of USB game pads for my Duron system. I will be palying games like Half Life, driving games and sports games. Any suggestions?

I have a Gravis Xterminator USB digital pad and am really pleased with it. No flutter on the axes, and really simple config software. I play mostly racing games - Rally Championship, Colin McRae Rally, GPL, and Gran Turismo (via Bleem!) on it (I'm too poor to by a TM FF wheel ) and also X-Beyond the Frontier and other space games.
    The analogue paddles (trigger controls) work really well for pedal/rotational substitutes, and I find it fits my hands really well. Your mileage may vary

I use the Logitech Rumble pad. It works good for driving games with the little joysticks . It is also awesome for NHL 2001.
    http://www.logitech.com/cf/products/...verview.cfm/76

[This message has been edited by Sanman (edited 08-21-2001).]

Personally, I like Creative's Cobra 2 USB game pad... Has a real good feel to it for long game plays!

I'd recommend the Logitech Wingman, very comfortable and has good build quality - had mine for around two years now without any problems.

Thanks for the replies. That is quite a selection i have to look into. Thanks again.