After seeing highlander doing 85 MKeys/second and getting an email from from Scott Evans about not being able to change computer stats. I decided to fix those and many other bugs that were created from the database restructuring I did Saturday.
I also added a search option, numbers along the side, and the ability to change your aliases. When changing the design of the main page. I had to move the overall stats to the bottom. Soon I will move it back to the top with a bit more statistical goodness.
Right now I got to go back to bouble gum and happy joy world of Kingpin.
Egad man, I didn't expect you to actually FIX it, just let you know that a problem did exist.
Don't let minor bugs cut into your exercise time- 12 oz. curls take a lot of energy ;> )
New Security Features Planned for Firefox 4
Another Laptop Theft Exposes 21K Patients' Data
Oracle Hits to Road to Pitch Data Center Plans
Microsoft Preps Array of Windows Patches
Microsoft Nears IE9 Beta With Final Preview
Simplified Analytics Improve CRM, BI Tools
Android Passes RIM as Top Mobile OS in 2Q
VMware Updates Hyperic System Management
File Monitoring Key to Enterprise Security
LinkedIn Snaps Up SaaS Player mSpoke