Thread: Those who have the Dagoth Moor Demo, please help.

Ultimate Member

Lightbulb Those who have the Dagoth Moor Demo, please help.

The thing is I've just downloaded the humongous 43mb Dagoth Moor Zoological Gardens
    Demo yesterday. Somehow it got corrupted.
    When I run the setup proggie, it extracts all the way up to 98% complete, then gives me a 115 error, whatever than means.

Since I'm so close to finishing the extraction, does anybody know what files those remaining 2% consists of.

What I do notice missing is the "star.exe" executable file missing, while the icon exists. Also, the "xpro.exe" seems corrupted also.

If you guys got the demo up and running, would you mind try sending me both the star.exe and xpro.exe files to me 'cause I don't really wanna spend another 3 hours downloading it.

Here's my email address that does indeed accept large file attachments:

umthich@cc.umanitoba.ca

Thanx in advance for your help.

Quote Originally Posted by plucky duck View Post
    The thing is I've just downloaded the humongous 43mb Dagoth Moor Zoological Gardens
    Demo yesterday. Somehow it got corrupted.
    When I run the setup proggie, it extracts all the way up to 98% complete, then gives me a 115 error, whatever than means.

Since I'm so close to finishing the extraction, does anybody know what files those remaining 2% consists of.

What I do notice missing is the "star.exe" executable file missing, while the icon exists. Also, the "xpro.exe" seems corrupted also.

If you guys got the demo up and running, would you mind try sending me both the star.exe and xpro.exe files to me 'cause I don't really wanna spend another 3 hours downloading it.

Here's my email address that does indeed accept large file attachments:

umthich@cc.umanitoba.ca

Thanx in advance for your help.
    Ha, this is hilarious. Hope you finally finished downloading that huge file.

Sorry, I just found Dagoth Moor after trying to remember it for months. Anyway, enjoy this message from the future. I think you might be quite shocked to see graphics like this nowadays: https://youtu.be/Z6WkaS08if8

By the way, it's on something called YouTube. Hopefully it works for you, even though it hasn't been invented yet.