Thread: iPad mail

Question iPad mail

I recently reset the mail settings on my ipad. IOS 9.3.5 I can send and receive email, but when I delete an email I get the message, Unable to move message, the message could not be moved to mailbox Tash. Although the message I chose to delete was deleted ?

What settings did you reset and why did you reset them?

What email client (application) are you using or are you using a Web Browser to access your mail.
    "Vegetarians live up to nine years longer than the rest of us...Nine horrible, worthless, baconless years."

Hi Steve, I changed the password for my email and had an issue, so I deleted my mail account and reset it. I am using the mail app on my iPad with my Internet Service Provider.

Here is the info you should need to get it set back up:

Facebook.com > Source Cable
    Source Cable
    September 16, 2016 (Public)

With the exciting release of the new iPhone 7 coming out today thought we would help make the transition a little easier. For those of you with a Source Cable email address you will most likely want to get them up and running in your new phones.

Here is the server information you would need in order to get it up and running.

Server Type - IMAP
    Incoming mail server - mail.sourcecable.net
    Port 993 or 143
    No SSL
    Authentication Method - Password
    Username and Password Required.

Outgoing mail Server - smtp.sourcecable.net
    Port 587
    No SSL
    Authentication Method - Password
    Username and Password Required.

If you have any problems at all please feel free to contact us here at the office in the technical support department 24/7 @ 905.574.7477 and one of our tech's would be more than happy to assist you.

I Resolved the issue I was having. I went into my mail settings and the send to trash was set to on my iPad, I reset it to server. No more error message ��