Thread: Be careful out there with One Core services.

Be careful out there with One Core services.

Live threat.jpg

I ended up at technibble.. I think it was, after some unusual activity on a networked stand alone Dell which went 110% CPU and was indexing while 200 large (video) files were being exported to portable media.

I actually can't be bothered with the problem but M$ OneCore and its capture services may be compromised and is certainly being targeted as the attachment hopefully shows.

That web page is scary...... very, very scary and I believe that Lucifer put it together.

I have not linked to it and those who want to go there will figure out how to.

That web page is the next level of EVIL - It's here now preying on everything.

I had a silly problem and researching led me to the attached web page. Be careful out there.
    During deep sleep IT came to me and the future of processing is clear.
    Future processors will primarily be digital tuning radios acting as grid computing nodes.
    Voila. See ya in hell.
    PROCESSING

Warning! - That is not a "microsoft.com" domain name as it might appear to be at first glance. It is actually a "com-cleaning-systems.live" domain with a "microsoft." prepended to it.

https://www.whois.com/whois/com-cleaning-systems.live

If you try to go there with a registered version of Malwarebytes running, you'll see that it is indeed dangerous: