Thread: Does google has a gmail-passwort-chaos or not? Google! ACT NOW!

Ultimate Member

Does google has a gmail-passwort-chaos or not? Google! ACT NOW!

I think Google has a gmail-password-rules-chaos. On phable max. are 20 letters FOR PASSWORD. but on PC there seem to be no such rules or longer than 20.
    I am signed in gmail-account on pc , trying to organize the paypal-email-adress-chaos. but when i enter the very same too long PW its obViously not accepted.
    and on paypal my standard email-account is noNexisting!
    Google, Paypal its highest time to inform us with a clear tutorial how all the email, account and phonenumbers are related.
    From three accounts i could only ge access to one. two-way-authentiFICATION WORKED. both phablet and pc had to be online.
    for the other two gmail-accounts(i dont know if i really need these) i must now replace the passwords again.
    Any hint would be a big relief!
    www.stereopan.org
    underreconstruction
    3Daeropanorama
    was: 3DMarspanoramas
    3DVideos
    www.3dmedia.ch
    www.3dmusic.ch

Ultimate Member

Understanding the Paypal-Google-mechanisme

could relate again email-adress of my private PP_account with phable. must interact with one gmail-account. first it didnt work. and then i changed payment settings(cannot use bank for payments not, the set it back again.
    During this complicated authentifications- procedure paypal is showing gmail-adress and asking PW but its the PW of the Paypal-account which was used.
    when trying to pay with the second business account(Paypal asking one of two must be business) i could got very far during payments. then CR-CPIT-10- error:
    Invalid Payment-method! ????????
    will now try again with private account.
    the problem seems in authentification-pc needed.then its asking yes and one must touch a matching number. trying to find how its working. on phablet sometimes the are hidden command-windows which are stopping the paying procedures e.g when one has to navigate elsewhere without closing playstore. have not yet found out how to behave.
    www.stereopan.org
    underreconstruction
    3Daeropanorama
    3DVideos
    www.3dmedia.ch
    www.3dmusic.ch

Ultimate Member

SOLVED SOLVED SOLVED! unbelievable but TRUE! Paypal-Paying mechanisme seen through

After back-and forth trying to pay with paypal(have two accounts but certainly only one can be active and opened) i have found out the culprits.
    1. already mentioned before: when paypal is asking for a password but showing, in second line gmail-adress, just about PW-window not GMAIL-PW but Paypal-PW is needed.
    2. if one is trying back and forth and PC only allowing entering gmail with smartphone-authentification-method, PW refused(despite knowing it worked it should working the system will deactivate the true PW and a new one must be generated. That is also what i said on other forums. I did this beforehand but on Smartphone which could be wrong. New password must probably be generated on PC. And its working now i could pay and app is installed.
    www.stereopan.org
    underreconstruction
    3Daeropanorama
    3DVideos
    www.3dmedia.ch
    www.3dmusic.ch