Thread: Is Google arrogant? not telling us the truth. playstore not working anymore with PP.

Ultimate Member

Is Google arrogant? not telling us the truth. playstore not working anymore with PP.

Since days i cannot pay apps in google play store with paypal anymore. Tried everything.
    I know they could make google pay make working with paypal these days. to pay in shop.
    did the break the play-paypal-line? and not telling us the truth?
    I finally did a smartphone-reset and tried to recover the apps. but system is not accepting my gmail-accounts. must now wait 24 h. they say.
    yes was on androidpit paypal and google-forums and tried out everything.
    maybe best to begin from scratch. images save on sd-card are save.
    www.stereopan.org
    underreconstruction
    3Daeropanorama
    was: 3DMarspanoramas
    3DVideos
    www.3dmedia.ch
    www.3dmusic.ch

https://support.google.com/googlepla.../2651410?hl=en

You can use PayPal to buy apps and digital content on Google Play.

Note: If you have PayPal Security Key turned on, you have to add PayPal to your Google Play account using a computer or mobile web browser. You can't link it using the Play Store app. To add PayPal, copy and paste play.google.com/store/account into the address bar of a web browser (like Chrome or Safari) and select "Add a new payment method". Once you've added PayPal, you can use it to buy things from the Play Store app and the Play web store".

Ultimate Member

everything done

Have paypal as paying-method on both accounts.

have multiple google-accounts. have deleted one, and changed PW.
    reviewing the others.
    Question: must all google-accounts be ....@gmail.com-account.
    if yes why did google not protest when i use a different email.name?
    Trying to recover my phablet. seems i must restart from scratch.
    first google-account which is displaying when trying to recover at start(no from scratch) is showing this one ......@not google-email.
    when trying to find the others its searching at searching nothing happens.
    then i reactivated the possible wrong account, through a working email code received and could activate or set. now telling i must wait several days. 3-5.
    best would be having a second working phablet. i have one but screen is broken. endless problems with enter codes.
    now i have also the problem that the email-account shown in google-account(.....@not google-email...) is not living anymore. will now try to rebuild it again. But not needed because all google-account named ...... @gmail.com? Thanks.
    Did everything possible to recover also deleting cache and cookies(i fear deleting data).
    I am on androidpit. errormessage i am getting when trying to add paypal during paying on phablet is not listed in google-error-messages.
    www.stereopan.org
    underreconstruction
    3Daeropanorama
    3DVideos
    www.3dmedia.ch
    www.3dmusic.ch

Ultimate Member
    began from scratch. google asking for the account it was synched with. How should i know this? have multiple accounts. every gmail-adress was refused. google telling one must wait. cannot wait endlessly and over and over again. Main question is still: google-account. do the have to contain gmail-adresses?
    www.stereopan.org
    underreconstruction
    3Daeropanorama
    3DVideos
    www.3dmedia.ch
    www.3dmusic.ch

Ultimate Member
    But whyohwhy they accepted different ones?
    google is driving me crazy.entering PW, telling me had been changing one hour ago, and login stopped.
    Danmed, should i create a new account and deleting all of them. but i need the one which is synched. google is silent.
    i also tryied with phonenumber/Phablet.
    google confirmed the one i created is synched with device, telling pw is changed.
    you will see when trying to login it will refuse telling it had been changed one hour ago.
    Last edited by europanorama; 10-11-2018 at 03:05 PM.
    www.stereopan.org
    underreconstruction
    3Daeropanorama
    3DVideos
    www.3dmedia.ch
    www.3dmusic.ch

I don't have a problem with any of my Gmail accounts.

The reason for all of Google's questions and delays is because they have to make sure you are the one that actually owns the account. If they didn't go to all this trouble, someone could simply come along, claiming to be you, and steal your accounts.

Ultimate Member

SUCCESS

Unbelievable but i could unlock the damned Recovery at least in a first step.
    Means i could make one of my gmail-accounts working again. the others are still under investigation my google.
    Trick was:
    First reestablishing a working password(totally new one used) but through PC not phablet.
    all apps are now reinstalled.

Will try app-paying with paypal later.
    But no images/video in galery!
    At least i once saved all new one gone forever! good not important stuff.
    Only internal dataspace shown.maybe configuration not finished.
    Last edited by europanorama; 10-11-2018 at 10:16 PM.
    www.stereopan.org
    underreconstruction
    3Daeropanorama
    3DVideos
    www.3dmedia.ch
    www.3dmusic.ch

Ultimate Member
    Very mysterious with my data-microSD.
    But it could be when switching phablet-first one broken screen we had to cut the sim-card in shop. because cutter i have got didnt work.
    Then forgot to switch microSD-card to new phablet. all data stored internally. good i saved most important ones from 4 weeks ago. and i have them in a cloud for spreading to relatives.
    will no burn also DVDs. troubles cannot be stopped!
    www.stereopan.org
    underreconstruction
    3Daeropanorama
    3DVideos
    www.3dmedia.ch
    www.3dmusic.ch

Ultimate Member

Not yet really solved the Playstore-Paypal-paying-issue

Its also clear now regarding gmail-logins. have multiple accounts.
    i have twoway-authentification activated, means smartphone must be online. if not PW will not be accepted.
    if offline its possible that one must set a new one, sometimes the old one is accepted sometimes(maybe after a certain amount of trials) one must change it.
    couldnt yet test playstore-paying so this problem here is in reality not fully solved. but i will check soon.
    www.stereopan.org
    underreconstruction
    3Daeropanorama
    3DVideos
    www.3dmedia.ch
    www.3dmusic.ch