Thread: Automatically saving a file to two locations?

Hybrid View

Automatically saving a file to two locations?

I work on a spreadsheet on my home PC that is for a club I belong to. I also save it to my iPad via One Drive. Each time I do this I need to insure I do two saves. Is there a way I can save a file to two locations at the same time? I read a few articles concerning syncing files to One Drive, but that was confusing and I do not see where the files in my One Drive folder ever get synced. I'm open to any idea that would either allow me to save to two locations or somehow sync the file to my iPad.

Thanks
    Strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a form of government.

FreeFileSync is free open source file synchronization software.

FreeFileSync is a folder comparison and synchronization software that creates and manages backup copies of all your important files. Instead of copying every file every time, FreeFileSync determines the differences between a source and a target folder and transfers only the minimum amount of data needed. FreeFileSync is Open Source software, available for Windows, Linux and macOS.
    More info: https://sourceforge.net/projects/freefilesync/

Thanks, I’ll check it out.
    Strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a form of government.

Ultimate Member
    Is it saving to TWO locations as he asked?
    e.g. DIM Digital Image Mover by Alan light is most genious image/video-saving-tool a bit complicated to understand at the beginning. but when the settings are correct is saving to two locations and will verify. one must set incamera saving to daily, then one can program filenames containing exact date and hour/min.
    i would have liked a multicam-option. one has to change saving-locations every time. uploading from card-reader. be very careful and check amount of files. e.g. mov-files must be added and avi.
    www.stereopan.org
    underreconstruction
    3Daeropanorama
    was: 3DMarspanoramas
    3DVideos
    www.3dmedia.ch
    www.3dmusic.ch