TechIMO - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: TechIMO

Yeah, this is sad news. But also a little suspicious, IMO. When I couldn't get through to TechIMO, I just waited a few days then tried again. Then again. And eventually realized, ****, they're down for good. So I started poking about the net to see if I could find out why. And in doing so I ran into this:

Techimo.com Database 2017 | 444k Mail:Pass | HASHED

at this website: Cracking Pro | Best Cracking Forum

So it looks to me like they were hacked, and the bad guys got their database, with all of our info. And notice that was posted back in August. I don't remember getting an email from TechIMO warning me that my info was possibly stolen by hackers.

Does anyone know anything about this? RR? Could this possibly be the REAL reason why TechIMO was shut down?

Hmmm.

Quote Originally Posted by 0utpatient View Post
    Yeah, this is sad news. But also a little suspicious, IMO. When I couldn't get through to TechIMO, I just waited a few days then tried again. Then again. And eventually realized, ****, they're down for good. So I started poking about the net to see if I could find out why. And in doing so I ran into this:

Techimo.com Database 2017 | 444k Mail:Pass | HASHED

at this website: Cracking Pro | Best Cracking Forum

So it looks to me like they were hacked, and the bad guys got their database, with all of our info. And notice that was posted back in August. I don't remember getting an email from TechIMO warning me that my info was possibly stolen by hackers.

Does anyone know anything about this? RR? Could this possibly be the REAL reason why TechIMO was shut down?
    Wow Outie, I never heard anything. I'll ask Robert about it.

But the first day it was down I contacted Robert and he told me Scott pulled the plug because it was losing money. I believed he just pulled the plug without giving anyone notice because he didn't care about anyone there. It was just business, we didn't pay the rent.
    Last edited by surrealchereal; 12-31-2017 at 05:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by pain_inbutt View Post
    Hi all!! This is truckpuller from techimo..using my original name here...
    lol

Steve, Solo doesn't have my email can you send it to him? Or give him my real name for facebook?