Thread: iExplorer

Question iExplorer

Just wondering. is i explorer worth paying for ? Is there a good alternative ?

Thanks...

Lifetime Friend of Staff
    Been using Firefox for years and will never pay for a browser.

Havea feeling he's talking about:

iExplorer lets you easily transfer music from any iPhone, iPod or iPad to a Mac or PC computer and iTunes. You can search for and preview particular songs then copy them to iTunes with the touch of a button or with drag and drop. Looking to transfer more than just a few tracks? With one click, iExplorer lets you instantly rebuild entire playlists or use the Auto Transfer feature and copy everything from your device to iTunes.
    https://macroplant.com/iexplorer
    "Vegetarians live up to nine years longer than the rest of us...Nine horrible, worthless, baconless years."

Yes Steve, that is what I am talking about.. Not necessarily for music, bbut more for transferring notes from ipad to PC...
    Last edited by Network67; 06-10-2017 at 04:10 AM.

Lifetime Friend of Staff
    That is a new one on me. I just pop the memory chip out and read it in my computers. Never used any iPhone, iPod or iPad.

So getting back, is there a good aternative ?

Thanks Spyware but I have tried this before with no luck. As for the instructions, when I am on itunes and select my ipad as device, then go to info, Other, I only see bookmarks. There is no option to sync notes ?

Try this then: On your iPad, sign in to your iCloud account. Make sure "Notes" is turned On on your iPad and iCloud should then automatically upload them to your cloud service. Install iCloud for Windows on your PC and enter the same Apple ID to enter it, and then you can get to your notes on your computer.