Thread: PSU must probably replaced again

Threaded View

Ultimate Member

PSU must probably replaced again

since yesterday it happend twice that screen went black when i was surfing. screen showest error-message no signal. so screen and videocard seem ok.
    One must know the background how my pc-setup is: Asrock Alive Dual eSata 2 outside case on wooden sockets.

1. several times it happened that pc was shut down due to static shocks when i was in touch with cables(now moved), moving MOBO(no good idea), foot touched power-switch of cable-connectors.

Yesterday we had a short circuit from the powerplant. pc was on.
    the images are made beforehand.

2. due to a reason i dont remember, maybe because i had to clean the motherboard(is outside the case!) i removed all cables to have it naked. then i recognised funk jumping. 12v-plugs were affected and one socket which was in contact with MOBO-contact. its looking terrifing. of course i replaced the MOBO. most probably i will ask ASROCK to send me a fresh 12v-socket(its looking brownish)

3. I have been working with my "new" used MOBO since about 2 weeks when, since yesterday after several hours the screen went black twice. pc was still running. NB: what is the maneuvre to shot it down the right way? i used the external power button.
    So the PSU seem damaged and must be replaced right?
    12V_ATX_ASROCK ALIVEDUAL_ESATA2IMG_5075.jpgFLYING SPARKS IMG_5079.jpg
    Last edited by europanorama; 04-06-2017 at 05:58 PM.
    www.stereopan.org
    underreconstruction
    3Daeropanorama
    was: 3DMarspanoramas
    3DVideos
    www.3dmedia.ch
    www.3dmusic.ch