Thread: How to repair Access database?

How to repair Access database?

Hello everyone,

I don't if it is the right place, but I'm needing help now. I was working with an Access database when it closed and I've lost many important data, so the question is, ¿can I recover lost data in Access? If so, how can i do that?

The advice on the Microsoft support page does not work, so I think the only way is to use a recovery tool.

What do you think?

The version of Access is 2007.
    Regards!

marlon54 - I hope you have luck... If you do find a recovery tool please Do Not Post the name of it nor a link to it here.

We have had several people asking almost the exact same question on our 22 sites.... which makes it look like spam.

Good Luck to you.

Ok, I understand, but do you have any idea about my problem?
    Thanks

Thanks SpywareDr.

I read a lot of these things and it has not worked for me. However there are some new links that I will investigate.

Thanks anyway!

I've read all articles of the first page in Google, but I could not find any solution to my problems. Then I kept searching other forums and found this article about the best recovery programs <*** deleted URL ***> but I do not know which one is best.

What is your opinion SpywareDr?

-- edited by SpywareDr --
    Last edited by SpywareDr; 12-15-2014 at 02:02 PM.

My opinion is you should pay a bit closer attention to what Steve R Jones, an "Administrator" has to say:

Quote Originally Posted by Steve R Jones View Post
    marlon54 - I hope you have luck... If you do find a recovery tool please Do Not Post the name of it nor a link to it here.

We have had several people asking almost the exact same question on our 22 sites.... which makes it look like spam.

Good Luck to you.