Thread: Tablet

Tablet

Hi Guys,
    I'm not sure if it deemed appropriate to post a question about a tablet here but worth a shot.
    I have a blackberry Playbook that is going on 4yrs...
    First it started to shutoff even when battery life was at 100%.
    I plug it in and it stays on working fine...and it charges.
    Then it stopped charging but it would still work only when plugged in.
    Once the battery completely drained I can't get it to charge anymore or turn on.
    At one point before the battery drained, it would turn off sometimes even while plugged...almost like the USB port on it was dying.

I've contacted blackberry and they had me reformat it and update etc, nothing helped. They say its hardware now.
    Any techies out there that know how to either change the battery or the usb slot? Or if you think you know whats up thats great too.
    thanks

Banned
    hmmm nice idea as well.

It may need a new battery. Google how to replace it. Remember to search for the battery on different websites, don't just buy the first one you see. A lot of times one company will have something for double what the item is worth, while another company has it for cheaper. I am a savvy shopper so I know these things lol.

RIM blackberry has told me to send it back to them, they'll examine it and tell me whats wrong before fixing...and I said I won't pay them to fix it considering there ridiculous prices and the price of a new one. So I go through the hassle of sending it back, they tell me its been fixed and on its way back to me. I get it, (another one) and its still lifeless. Repeat box back with me to send this playbook back.
    effed up.