Thread: Windows Live Mail - Auto Add Contacts?

Windows Live Mail - Auto Add Contacts?

Saw something confusing today. My wife wanted to add a contact to Windows Live Mail for someone she received an email from. I know there is the "add to contacts" nect to the email address, but it seems on my PC it automatically adds a contact for anyone I sent an email to. I looke all through the options and do noy see anything like this. I also checked Outlook.com and don't see an option like that there.

Any idea why mine are automatically added?

Thanks
    Strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a form of government.

Lifetime Friend of Staff
    http://windowslivemailtutorial.com/a...dress-book.php

Then. . .
    I checked all settings carefully and finally I found an option which was causing this issue. Actually Windows Live Mail comes with a built-in option to automatically add people you reply to your contacts list (or address book) after third reply.
    http://www.askvg.com/fix-windows-liv...-address-book/

Thanks Train. I totally missed that option under send for the 3rd email sent. I was thinking more of how Outlook worked where you could set it for any mail you received, remember that address. But, this will do the trick for her.
    Strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a form of government.

Lifetime Friend of Staff
    You are Welcome.