Thread: What can I do to improve gaming performance in my motherboard

What can I do to improve gaming performance in my motherboard

I have an old Intel PC with motherboard D101GGC. Currently I have 256 Graphic a 1 GB and one 256MB RAM. My processing speed is 3 GHz.

Lifetime Friend of Staff
    2 GB of ram and do a clean up.
    Tool I use is TFC (Temp File Cleaner)
    http://www.geekstogo.com/forum/files...r-by-oldtimer/

I have removed up two GB of garbage that made a world of difference.

Compared to the new multi core cpus, that P4 is slow. And the IntelĀ® CeleronĀ® D processor is even slower.

EXAMPLE:
    Scanning pictures, dual core allows me to scan 4 in the time a single core scans 1.

You can't really improve your motherboard. Also, can you elaborate on what your graphics card is? Like, the Vendor and the model? Is it a PCI graphics card, or AGP?

Ultimately, the motherboard you currently have has quite a few limitations. You might be able to play some older games, but nothing recent unless its something less complex. You may be able to run emulators for older platforms, like the PSX and Nintendo 64.
    MSI 870S-G46 | AMD Phenom II X4 965 @ 3.8ghz | Gigabyte Radeon 7870 Ghz Edition | 1 x 128GB Kingston HyperX SSD | 2 x WD 500GB Blue HDD | Arch Linux x64 | BFG Tech LS SERIES LS-550 550W | 2 x 4GB DDR3 1600 RAM, 2 x 2GB DDR3 1600 RAM (12 GB)