Thread: Double your money tips...... II

Double your money tips...... II

Double your money tips..... http://www.sysopt.com/showthread.php...ey-Tip./page22

AND HOW TO SAVE THE WESTERN WORLD.

:-)

Get hold of a shed load of monet, and ................ Invest it in gilts or treasury bonds. These are indubitable and besides being a wonderful name for a financial corporation, your indubitable bonds earn a pittance type interest that will hopefully protect against inflation ( :-) ha! Ha!......

Now, your indubitables are better, l repeat, BETTER than gold. They are collteral, as good a collateral as there possibly can be. You have indubitable collateral potential. Your shed load was also but now, you have doubled it, and guess what - you can borrow money against your indubitables and use the loan to purchase more gilts or bonds, which are indubitably collateralizable. There is of course a negative influence from costs and loan interests but they are negligable as long as loans are serviced.

You have leveraged more indubitable collateral, and can happily, legitamately, and legally continue to so do for ever, or until men in blue uniforms or grey suits, knock on your door. You have done nothing wrong provided the loans remain serviced and you simply phone the best lawyer in town, smile nicely, and ring your broker to buy more gilts or bonds.

It is somewhere between the 20th and 25th leverage that intereat repayments can become unmanageable, and the solution is then to sell off the last purchased gilts or bonds.

Numerous variations of this method of funding exist, many are dubious, frought with a need for entire stupidity, or as Bernie Madoff taught us, are illegal - but the basic idea is as sound as the dollar and pound in your pocket. Invest in your nation.
    During deep sleep IT came to me and the future of processing is clear.
    Future processors will primarily be digital tuning radios acting as grid computing nodes.
    Voila. See ya in hell.
    PROCESSING

Now, a capitalist will tell you that indubitables are capital, but that isn't so unless you agree the point. Capitalist or collateralist....... Which are you?
    Future processors will primarily be digital tuning radios acting as grid computing nodes.
    Voila. See ya in hell.
    PROCESSING

How does an lnvestment Banker realise a good prospect?

They get unicorn.
    Voila. See ya in hell.
    PROCESSING

OK, let's opitimise your...... collateral. Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.

Collateral optimisation, the next big thing ............

http://mobile.bloomberg.com/news/201...r-traders.html

There we ggo, one day, i or perhaps yourself, and this might even be tomorrow, will hit return on a local app, and the entire world's stock markets will be wiped out. That will be an interedting, it wasn't me. I did nothing.
    Last edited by herosrest; 04-13-2013 at 09:33 PM. Reason: Touch screen itis m.
    Voila. See ya in hell.
    PROCESSING

As Calper's have stated, well...... believe (obviously); What could possibly go wrong.

http://www.zerohedge.com/article/gue...ng-plain-sight

Yowzer!

Here's what it is all about, the good and bad ~ While the $170 billion of annual revenue that securities dealers get from trading may fall by 20 percent to 40 percent once derivatives clearing becomes mandatory, “new revenues in collateral and funding are likely to offset much of those lost” from executing trades, Oliver Wyman wrote in a March report.
    Last edited by herosrest; 04-13-2013 at 10:05 PM. Reason: ommision
    Voila. See ya in hell.
    PROCESSING

Voila. See ya in hell.
    PROCESSING

Bing ~ http://www.google.co.uk/search?newwi...ws.FMsNEXT6KaA

Bong ~ Now ya know why FAS 157 was stupid ~ http://www.sysopt.com/showthread.php...-157-is-stupid

Love is just hate gone wrong.
    Last edited by herosrest; 04-14-2013 at 02:47 AM.
    Voila. See ya in hell.
    PROCESSING

Briefing paper which considers when a bank assumes responsibility for financial advice that it gives to its clients, in light of the May 2008 High Court decision of JP Morgan Chase v Springwell Navigation Corporation.

http://www.slaughterandmay.com/what-...gan-chase.aspx

The Court of Appeal (Rix, Rimer and Aikens LJJ) yesterday handed down its much awaited decision in Springwell Navigation Corpn v JP Morgan Chase Bank & Others [2010] EWCA Civ 1221. The substantive judgment was given by Aikens LJ, with whom Rix and Rimer LJJ agreed. The judgment of Aikens LJ runs to 220 paragraphs.

http://www.brickcourt.co.uk/news/02-...l-estoppel.asp
    Voila. See ya in hell.
    PROCESSING

Duke Nukem is joining the board of Morgan Stanley and upgrading from balls of steel.

Voila. See ya in hell.
    PROCESSING

Never be Frank. http://legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/estoppel

In 1992, Olga sought a divorce from Frank. She petitioned the Florida court for sole possession of the marital home and temporary Alimony, which the court granted. Frank sought a rehearing, arguing that the Mexican marriage was not a valid legal marriage and was therefore void. Though Frank won with this argument in the trial court, the appellate court reversed, holding that Frank was equitably estopped from arguing that the Mexican marriage was invalid. According to the appellate court, Frank and Olga had held themselves out as a married couple for more than 30 years, lived together, raised two children, and owned property jointly. Both Frank and Olga apparently believed all along that the Mexican marriage was legal, and it was only when Olga filed for divorce that Frank discovered and chose to rely on its invalidity. The appellate court granted Olga her divorce, the house, and the temporary alimony. Frank's acquiescence for three decades—holding himself out as being married to Olga—prevented him from denying the marriage's existence.

Estoppel and alleged illiquid markets.
    Voila. See ya in hell.
    PROCESSING

Yes, ladies and gentlemen. YOU wanted to see it, live from Arnold's www.youtube.com/watch?v=kemivUKb4f4 Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.
    Voila. See ya in hell.
    PROCESSING