Hi Guys,

It's been a while since I've posted a serious question here - I've had a lot of trouble logging in after I switched computers... Anyway I've now solved that problem and have an issue that seems to have drawn a blank with regards to finding an answer and thought maybe someone here might be able to point me in the direction of a definitive solution\answer to this query.

Query: In Credential Manager under Generic Credentials there is an entry that I have not entered manually and I'm worried that it could be harvesting other entry information (i.e. windows live entries are stored in the same location)! The entry in question is VirtualApp\Didlogical.

I've made a few enquiries regarding the entry and it seems to be appearing on many other Windows 7 installs, with the users unaware where the entry came from or what it's for! My gut instinct is that it may be for a skype type of online vocal communication that is used in Windows Live Messenger! My reasoning for this belief is that "DID Logic" is a type of VOIP company registered in the US and I have only fairly recently used VOIP on this machine, so it seems logical (pardon the pun) that this could be the source of the entry - or not, as the case may be.

My concern is that this entry has not given me any notification of its install, and hence it could have malicious intentions. Any help with it's identification would be appreciated.

TIA.

S