Thread: The moonbats are at it again.

The moonbats are at it again.

Utter stupidity and insanity ALERT It's all starting up again...... really. Nothing learnt, nothing remembered........... here we go again!

During deep sleep IT came to me and the future of processing is clear.
    Future processors will primarily be digital tuning radios acting as grid computing nodes.
    Voila. See ya in hell.
    PROCESSING

There is a measurable defining price above which raw material costs destroy economies by 'accumulating' unmanagable surplus. It is called GREED and has nothing to do with market forces.
    Last edited by herosrest; 08-29-2009 at 10:43 AM.
    Future processors will primarily be digital tuning radios acting as grid computing nodes.
    Voila. See ya in hell.
    PROCESSING

Oil production is significantly reduced, when demand hits the production cap - price 'will' get stupid again. This is because of the oil pricing mechanism which is insane in the way the price is actually set. An insane pricing variation takes place when demand reaches capacity.

It is just sitting there ticking away.................... and next to no-one knows or understands it.
    Those who do, never discuss it.
    Voila. See ya in hell.
    PROCESSING

Producers build healthy then excessive surplus, wealth funds develop investments abroad, all finance is awash with funds, the returns demanded are not quite extortion but are by the time the cost and expense of managing and profiting from the investment play out. Customers are overcharged again and again, the whole adventure is adding 30% to the cost of .................. everything. That is unsustainable.

Price is the problem, as it was all along - let people charge what they please and you are robbed blind. Petroleum price underlies everything economic - take your eye of the price and its implications - disaster follows. Those whooping it up of the investment funds care not one jot for implications.

It is a raw, the rawest basic component of our economies and vastly, grossly over priced for no good reason. Go without it, find alternatives, refuse to trade with oil based economies - get real about this ridiculous rip-off that undermines everything we do. Drill a hole in the ground and out it pops... oil! Oh so complicated and valuable.

The over-priced oil pays to undermine the economy because financial people do financial stuff and live very handsomely from it. But, those billions and billions of added cost come out of everyones pocket and undermine the entire economy.

China, all by itself will gobble up all there is at any price.......... let them have it. Third world is third world.......... Our lives were built around technology and its time to move to the next level, which is away from oil, it's not some stupid game of look how big my percentage of his percentage of their percentage is. The dogs tail is wagging the planet and the only other commodity he has to sell is sand.

Get off oil, consider it a world war scenario - sell it abroad if you have it - lovely little earner.
    Last edited by herosrest; 08-29-2009 at 11:39 AM.
    Voila. See ya in hell.
    PROCESSING

People will rise to this type of challenge but not the pathetic money changing games of me, me, me, that are going on now. It is just insane - this worship of piles of green paper is an illness as plain as any mental disorder.
    Voila. See ya in hell.
    PROCESSING