Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Purple CoWs

Quote Originally Posted by RockNRoll View Post
    Sometimes I wonder if I would actually understand the logic behind your seemingly completely random posts if I actually read them...

and lol @ iPood
    Quote Originally Posted by herosrest View Post
    You would - they are 'THINK LINKS', different views, different thoughts - because "every one is"

Very clever people, rise above and beyond - usually, the beyond part of the equation relates to 'REALITY'
    THEY FOX THE WORLD WITH ILLOGIC and arrogance.
    I have remarketed my best selling product COMMON SENSE as web free, funded by advertising.
    FREELY AVAILABLE HERE

The point of it all
    Our masters are actually our servants.
    They will never tell you that & the beat goes on!
    You don't have to be a genius to be stupid but these days it really does help.

Trade down to trade up,
    Style at the tip of your finger!

-
    Shipping, shopping TODAY!

ZYBCH Enter-prises - - Second to ONE! -
    - CLIICK -

Now you've seen a purple cow! Did it Bear the Golden Bull?

ARE ACCOUNTANTS ADDICTED - TO NUMBERS???

"Functional visualizations are more than innovative statistical analyses and computational algorithms. They must make sense to the user and require a visual language system that uses colour, shape, line, hierarchy and composition to communicate clearly and appropriately, much like the alphabetic and character-based languages used worldwide between humans."

He's Purple and........... a Hero!
    Gnomes are real!

Believed to be simple yard decorations, Garden Gnomes once roamed the Earth as its greatest protectors.
    Long ago a curse was placed upon them, petrifying them until the day they were needed to protect the Earth once more.

In 1956 the world was in peril and one lonely gnome answered the call.
    During deep sleep IT came to me and the future of processing is clear.
    Future processors will primarily be digital tuning radios acting as grid computing nodes.
    Voila. See ya in hell.
    PROCESSING

Rob'in da 'hood..........
    Future processors will primarily be digital tuning radios acting as grid computing nodes.
    Voila. See ya in hell.
    PROCESSING

Seth Godin writ a book...........

The premise of the book (and where the title comes from) is this. Suppose you’re driving through the country. It’s beautiful. All of the cows you see perfectly complement the scene. But after you’ve seen cow after cow for twenty miles, you don’t even look at them. But you’d notice a purple cow, wouldn’t you?

Pretty simple. But are you really taking that message to heart? We have to design remarkable products, to create in such a way that our inventions stand out. If you design something that blends in with everything else, it will never sell. So much clutter exists, in both products and services. Why should a consumer choose yours?

So......... lets have your genius idea's, chaps.
    Play on.........
    Voila. See ya in hell.
    PROCESSING

Yup... IT's purple - GIVE US THE DATA!

Apple will take third-quarter delivery of newly developed 10-inch touchscreens from Taiwan, a source said on Wednesday, amid talk the U.S. firm is developing a touchscreen PC. http://www.reuters.com/article/newsOne/idUSTRE52A0RH20090311

August 28, 2008 12:34 PM PDT - Apple applies for touch-screen Mac patent Given Apple' focus on multitouch user interfaces, fair speculation is the company wants something similar with more powerful computers than the iPhone or iPod Touch.

04-23-2008, 09:08 AM - Apple buys PA Semi. With Dan Dobberpuhl, who was a lead designer for the well-regarded Alpha and StrongARM microprocessors developed by Digital Equipment in the 1990s.
    brought to you by herosrest - i-moron!_____________
    Voila. See ya in hell.
    PROCESSING

There may be a novel way to generate growth and it benefits, possibly, significant employment and develop new markets of demand. The idea is perhaps esoteric and whimsical. There is economic potential within every nation on earth, some of the advanced nations partnering the smaller, less well developed states in an investment to build and develop modern infrastructure and society could hold significant benefits. It is completely daft to any rationale of business practice, incumbent mindsets - yet - there is a ton of potential to be unleashed in the third world, how such profit sharing partnerships could be achieved and profitably maintained would, most certainly be worthy of the mother of all bonuses.
    Voila. See ya in hell.
    PROCESSING

Voila. See ya in hell.
    PROCESSING

Voila. See ya in hell.
    PROCESSING

Earl Judson Isaac (7 August 1921 – 12 December 1983), along with friend Bill Fair, set up the company Fair Isaac in a small studio apartment on Lincoln Ave. in San Rafael, California in the year 1956. He was born in Buffalo, NY and died in 1983 in Novato, California. He graduated from Annapolis with a mathematics degree, and was stationed on the USS Missouri while in the Navy. After being discharged from the Navy and before founding Fair, Isaac and Company, he worked at SRI (then known as Stanford Research Institute), along with Bill Fair, during SRI's beginning years. While working at SRI, he was the first person to 'crash' a computer, a behemoth at SRI known as ENIAC, by feeding it a complex mathematical problem it could not solve (he had successfully solved the problem manually). This event supported his view that computers would/will never be able to completely replace a human being. He was also of the opinion that a computer is only as smart as the person programming it. That said, he had experimented with artificial intelligence as early as 1950.

CLICK Coding for digital computers is a process of translating from one language to another. A problem to be computed might be expressed in algebraic notation of several types or in one of several forms of logical symbolism. This notation or symbolism must be translated into the machine language. In many problems, particularly those involving iterative processing of many variables, the translation is reasonably direct and can be written out and checked with little difficulty. Some problems, however, require a great many instructions dealing with few variables and arranged in complex alternative paths. In these cases the translation process becomes formidable and the most extensive checking often fails to eliminate clerical errors.

FICO™, founded in 1956 as Fair Isaac by engineer Bill Fair and mathematician Earl Isaac, provides consulting services and enterprise decision management systems. They developed the FICO scores, a measure of credit risk, which are the most used credit scores in the world. FICO scores are available through all of the major consumer reporting agencies in the United States and Canada: Equifax; Experian; TransUnion; and PRBC.
    Voila. See ya in hell.
    PROCESSING

You poor sick twisted guy. Are you having fun yet?

I'm the sanest guy on the planet, one of the brightest too. The fun is about to begun........

Click pic..
    If l was interested in Moët
    I'd own England by now!
    Last edited by herosrest; 11-08-2009 at 04:34 PM.
    Voila. See ya in hell.
    PROCESSING

U's guys need to get up on this issue - - click -
    IT is crucial, well crucial and everyones the bad guy - everyones the good guy
    All beating each others brains out because a bunch of morons
    with too much money and life's a beach
    don't understand how things work and don't work
    but they shout loud and people listen??? .
    Voila. See ya in hell.
    PROCESSING

I'm the sanest guy on the planet, one of the brightest too. The fun is about to begun........

Click pic..
    If l was interested in Moët
    I'd own England by now!
    Apologies - l 404'd the link. Click upon Ms Snow's pretty li'l nose.
    Voila. See ya in hell.
    PROCESSING