Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: It is elementary.

Quote Originally Posted by mireland View Post
    man I'd rather see girlie pics instead of this tripe...

There's always the "Frank A. Weil: Just What Is a Credit Crisis?" - post.
    Eva Green........... You know your a naturist at heart.

Whilst there you can brush up on dichotomy and economic theory - trading heaven.

These Ducks are neat. They actually stop tapping if you click to exit the page...........
    Last edited by herosrest; 02-27-2009 at 10:16 AM.

However much it seems that moving funds offshore is beneficial - it is a scam. Those holding the funds tax them behind your back - they must do - they are living off them as well - so the return required climbs. lf daft rates are offered to attract investment eventually it all ends in tears. People wanting your savings investment are shortsighted, investors and savers dodging tax are short sighted. It is all going to end in a lot more than tears.

Thank God we're not getting all of the government we're paying for!

Complete & Utter Member j.m@talk's Avatar
    Ooooooh gawd ......... Still may as well .......

_
    チャットチャットモンチチャットモンチチャットモンチチャットモン
    Processing process processor Revelation. post #1283
    _
    12-21-2007, 06:38 PM
    - One of lifes little moments occured for me today. l ended up cashless, wanting a few moments to browse my newspaper this lunchtime. l wandered into a park l know well and used the pillar of a low brick wall to spread my paper. So l'm flipping pages and a pidgeon plonks itself down on the pillar, teasing me for tid bits - but l had no food with me. Off it went and on l read. Next, a big grey squirrel hopped up onto the newspaper eying me. l stayed quiet and still, enjoying the moment. It turned it's back on me, stood up a minute or two and then scampered off leaving me a wee present of golden liquid on the business pages.
    Go on, smile. No one will ever believe it. Story of my life.
    _
    チャットモンチットモンチチャットモンチチャトモン
    _

Abacus

is ducemus latin for "dickhead"?

Nah its Greek for 'meds needed'

Complete & Utter Member j.m@talk's Avatar
    I don't think its possible to get sufficient meds in one location to deal wiv this issue ...... ECT may be beneficial tho' .......

EDUCE'ms There is no R

Ya know how, in this awe inspiring, powered up, non discretionary and discretionless world we built - just s'pose, just for a wee moment, suppose - The wonderous, all knowing, immense, rich and powerful beings that actually hold sway - designing the way of things and running the system, yada yada ya..... really did make a huge, immense, disastrous cock-up off immensity so huge that just none of them could live with honesty of 'fessing up.

The error, the mistake is left to run and run and run - 'cos the few, the high and mighty that understand, can't face the implications - it will ruin them to sort it out.

l give you FAS 157 - 'Mark to Market' accounting - no one understands it and never will.

Economic destruction like you have never even dreamt possible. WGAF.

click
    Last edited by herosrest; 03-03-2009 at 06:55 AM.

_
    チャットモンチチャットモンチチャットモンチチャットモン
    An issue NOW - is the exposures brought about by Market to Market - re-valuation during a MARKET adjustment to over pricing. Business looking to protect itself from lnvestment fallout is taking down the entire economy in attempts to survive. Mark to Market accounting is the final lnsurance. It is flawed - fatally as a concept. There is no BOTTOM LINE - Devaluation is the repeating ONLY ACCOUNTING option - even for business doing well. IT IS A catch all nightmare!
    チャットモンチチャットモンチチャットモンチチャットモン
    _

you up for a quick game of WWIII?

UNREAL TOURNAMENT IS FAR BETTER! SUPREME STILL ROCKING AFTER ALL THESE YEARS AND MORPHED INTO THE BEST ONLINE SHOOTER - EVER....... SKAARj..... yo MommA!

_____

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unreal_Engine

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tactical_Ops

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dnL2ss6WhIM
    Last edited by herosrest; 03-03-2009 at 10:16 AM.

There are times when, even the highest placed, step back, review, 'fess up and take it on the chin!
    It goes with the territory.
    - lf you cannot afford something, you go without or borrow or save.
    YOU DO NOT REVALUE THE ITEM OF INTEREST. THAT IS CRAZY
    IT IS A MISTAKE, so basic - it beggars belief!

The people at SEC in charge of the ENRON fallout did their work. But.. if you assess Cox's background and training you can begin to see, where he and the accounting rules come from and their form........... they are MICRO practice applied to the MACRO economy - There is a disaster underway. Few non-bankers have heard of FAS 157 and 159, yet these are the regulations that will set the terms on which the banks will value their assets. The trouble with FAS 157 and 159 is that they are perfectly reasonable regulations in themselves which could have disastrous, though unintended, consequences. The disaster of these rules is masked by the Financial problems which were underway BEFORE the rules implemented. The effects of the rules are hidden by the general expectation that there is trouble in economies. It is much worse than it should be and is not realised yet. The damage being done is incredible. The people at the SEC are the exact same who dithered and trusted to human nature in the MADOFF case. WAKE UP IN the NAME of GOD! It isn't personal fault as such, just decent types in the wrong place at the wrong time. Short sighted micro-management of a global problem.

The Rules in place now ensure, without any doubt, continued, accelerating and unstoppable devaluation of Asset Value. Stagflation it is called. It is happening because of the rules. No other reason.

A far looser, broad based approach is required to regulation and controls. The current environment is a rigorous straightjacket with immense unforseen consequence. The unforgivable error that has occured was not throwing the book and bookshelf at those CAUGHT doing wrong. They should be rotting in HELL. A clear and present example. These corrupt people should have been publicly destroyed. There is no better deterrent.
    Last edited by herosrest; 03-09-2009 at 10:02 AM.