Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: The hills are alive - with poopies.

Quote Originally Posted by j.m@talk
    We know..... After reading your post, dubious substance postage.... We know all about it

Nothing to do with some Acre always over there chucking explosives abart.... Ehh....Ehh....? Like them Ruskies & them other freakin' warmongers ...... The US.
    The Brits were there before JM - same ole sillyness - Khyber Pass - Opium Wars etc... etc... lt really is a nasty horrible place. At least when it's been sorted this time all the lodgers being looked after here can go back home to reconstruct.
    During deep sleep IT came to me and the future of processing is clear.
    Future processors will primarily be digital tuning radios acting as grid computing nodes.
    Voila. See ya in hell.
    PROCESSING

Complete & Utter Member j.m@talk's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by herosrest
    The Brits were there before JM - same ole sillyness - Khyber Pass - Opium Wars etc... etc... lt really is a nasty horrible place. At least when it's been sorted this time all the lodgers being looked after here can go back home to reconstruct.
    I don't for a moment hold our good selves in any superior regard. I know we were there, also giving it the big un'...... We's gonna round em up ...... Puttem' in a field .... & Bomb the B@rStu@rds (Kenny Everett that one - Remember ... Did ya like that) ...... It don't work ....... like spanking lil Timmy when he's nicking sweets in Tescos ..... All ya doing is teaching Timmy that when he's nickking the sweeties look round & if any one comes too close "BIG HAT" the barstuards sharpish...... That or use a sawn off chequebook

what total BS is this?

JM & Ero's Mass Debate ....... WTF you think it is

JM & Ero's Mass Debate ....... WTF you think it is

I think it's to British snobs getting there tea cozies in a knot...

Two you dip poop

I'm too northern to be a snob ....... & Ero' just ain't programmed that way.....

Woo .... While I'm on ........ Hows Mrs Ero' ? ....... Up & cursin' yet

Quote Originally Posted by mireland
    I think it's to British snobs getting there tea cozies in a knot...
    two.

Woo .... While I'm on ........ Hows Mrs Ero' ? ....... Up & cursin' yet

It's a mixed bag with Mu - one step forward two back - l swear if ever someone was their own worst enemy. Hic cups and setbacks.... 4th August.. jeez....

It's not her fault, an almighty whack or two to the head. She's exhausted, the ortho stuff is mending, bruising pretty much away now. Slow healing the physio.... and fingers crossed with the neuro side of it - time, time is her friend.

'bin down that road before - she was mugged some years back, fought them and took a bad kick to the head - very bad as it later turned out. Silly girl l know but she's a celt, redhead and a fighting jock - spur of the moment, instinct, part of why l luvs her.

There's progress - only way to say it l guess. The car went straight through her - left side. Can work it out from the injuries. Knee, thigh, hip, pelvis, back, head.
    Wait 'til she see's the scars on her face.

lt will be what it will be - l'm signed up for the full term.
    Last edited by herosrest; 09-09-2008 at 08:35 PM.
    Future processors will primarily be digital tuning radios acting as grid computing nodes.
    Voila. See ya in hell.
    PROCESSING

Head injuries is bad poo ...... Shame wasn't you really ..... Empty barrels & all that, no sense no feeling ..... No, on a more sensible note, at least her visible injuries are improving & I guess the neuro stuff will take as long as it takes. I mean look at that dude off top gear ..... ok I bet he's not completely over it, & I dunno if he ever will be, but he seems to be doing just fine eh ....

We can buy all the opium they can grow, turn it in to codeine and other medicinal drugs.

But thats to sensible, how are mI5 and the cia going to keep their secret agent life style if we take away the source of their spending money, no more coups or bought elections in the old ussr independent states, ya know georgia and ukraine, kosovo, a state thats never been independent, and the worst scum drug dealing sex slave selling population in the world, if the usa like em so much as to pe off russia by recognising their independence, let all the kosovo gangsters go and live in America.

I say Werzey old bean, you have a jolly good point there...... Pimms ?

It occured to me that instead of running all these pipelines over the planet surface - it might be more profitable to go through it, like- drill straight down and come out the other side.. Possibly even, without permission. 7
    Voila. See ya in hell.
    PROCESSING

Quote Originally Posted by herosrest
    It occured to me that instead of running all these pipelines over the planet surface - it might be more profitable to go through it, like- drill straight down and come out the other side.. Possibly even, without permission. 7

Yeah, really. Could work out fine - unlessin yaz fell in. woops. lt would be like, the ultimate syphon.
    Voila. See ya in hell.
    PROCESSING