Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: The worlds most valuable commodity.

residential trash is my guess. Especially in communities/cities that have recycling programs...all goes to the coffers.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

l would guess that land values for landfill will be climbing, certainly they are in Europe. Here in UK we are reaching the situation of punitive charging for not recycling household waste.

Once a household accepts that is the way to go there is actually very little adjustment or expense, simply a change in habit.
    Everything is discarded as before but sorted at that moment into food, metal, plastic or paper. The change in habit is easy to do but the mindset is harder.

The collection end requires the investment but nothing here was rushed - it is rolling out progressively on a learning curve and works.
    During deep sleep IT came to me and the future of processing is clear.
    Future processors will primarily be digital tuning radios acting as grid computing nodes.
    Voila. See ya in hell.
    PROCESSING

a simple 'No' would've sufficed. Waste Management is big $$$. May not be the world's most valuable...but the rabble you just spewed forth is neither valuable nor informative towards divulging the answer to your own question. Therefore, you sir are a spammer.
    Please,
    Quote Originally Posted by leprechaun_40
    This thread sucks and needs closed
    Last edited by Shoreguy; 04-28-2008 at 04:39 AM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Urban Mining Grows as Gold Prices Soar - http://www.neowin.net/news/main/08/0...ld-prices-soar

l did not disagree with you. This isn't a competition and you aren't winning any prizes. Your response re residential trash was provocative and drew response. Both aspects - trash and recycling programs were developed. Further, one might hope that recycle programs actually self finance although profit factors tend to negate that aspect. l suggested there is considerably more to waste management than the profitable aspects such as precious metal recovery.
    lt is very often forgotten that profit is simply a tool.

If you consider this spam - so do you.
    If you deem it necessary to defend leprechaun_40's honour - choose yer weapons.
    Last edited by herosrest; 04-28-2008 at 05:43 AM.
    Future processors will primarily be digital tuning radios acting as grid computing nodes.
    Voila. See ya in hell.
    PROCESSING

Mouth watering garbage , I feel starve to death very time I past bye in my neighbor trash.

There's gold in them thar hills.
    Voila. See ya in hell.
    PROCESSING

It's a toss up. Could be land. There is finite supply, there is no substitute, we cannot make more, and we need more and more every day.
    Could also be time. We never have enough, and we always wish for more. We can't make it, and when we waste it, it's gone forever.
    And I've justed wasted 5 minutes of my finite supply.
    Profanity: a weak mind trying to express itself forcibly.
    http://www.thegopnet.com

knolage

Quote Originally Posted by mobo57
    It's a toss up. Could be land. There is finite supply, there is no substitute, we cannot make more, and we need more and more every day.
    Could also be time. We never have enough, and we always wish for more. We can't make it, and when we waste it, it's gone forever.
    And I've justed wasted 5 minutes of my finite supply.
    Thankyou.
    Voila. See ya in hell.
    PROCESSING

Yup good ole boardom stakes here......... righto , what is it? The worlds most valuable commodity.

Bet ya don't know...............
    For example........... searching current world oil production data on the marketed search engines throws up useful links to a plethora of sources.
    However the data is varied and inconsistent.

Delving and digging the links simply illustrates that no one really knows the truth of the matter. 'Authoratative' and accepted sources are misleading in the detail they provide.
    eg ____Figures indicate that total production is increasing. Hoorah.
    Unfortunately the numbers include Liquid gas - which is where the actual increasing production is taking place. Try running yer motor on liquid gas. - Boo.

So the data is misleading - like just about everything in modern day life. Hohum.

Microsoft offer in May.$33 a share
    Wednesday below $14 a share.
    WANG TUFF.....................
    CHEQUE ME OUT! $$ $$

THAT IS LIKE NEARLY $25 BILL'S - YA KNOW. AND IST DIVIDEND RETURN..............
    Last edited by herosrest; 11-06-2008 at 06:35 AM.
    Voila. See ya in hell.
    PROCESSING

A totally personal point.................... Microsoft trying to gobble up Yahoo is insane. Who and whatever is behind the move probably escaped from somewhere very secure. The move is about as insecure as a business decision can be.

Lord Gates is only just out the door and the silverware is being vapourized.
    l guess l should qualify the above.
    There is no way to get a decent ROI. eos. No way at all.

Yahoo tells Microsoft: 'Buy us' http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/technology/7712298.stm
    Last edited by herosrest; 11-06-2008 at 06:44 AM.
    Voila. See ya in hell.
    PROCESSING

Voila. See ya in hell.
    PROCESSING

Quote Originally Posted by herosrest View Post
    04-26-2008, 03:30 PM For example........... searching current world oil production data on the marketed search engines throws up useful links to a plethora of sources.
    However the data is varied and inconsistent.

Delving and digging the links simply illustrates that no one really knows the truth of the matter. 'Authoratative' and accepted sources are misleading in the detail they provide.

eg
    ____Figures indicate that total production is increasing. Hoorah.
    Unfortunately the numbers include Liquid gas - which is where the actual increasing production is taking place. Try running yer motor on liquid gas. Boo.

So the data is misleading - like just about everything in modern day life. Hohum.
    Click
    - - EXTRACT
    - FROM DA GROUND

"Major gas exporting countries' agreement on setting up gas OPEC signifies Iran's success in diplomacy, economy and international trade, said rapporteur of Majlis Energy Commission here Wednesday."

COFFEE CHILLER - CLICK DA CUP
    Last edited by herosrest; 12-25-2008 at 06:29 AM.
    Voila. See ya in hell.
    PROCESSING