Thread: Ealing is full of Comedians.......

Ealing is full of Comedians.......

I keep this photograph on my kitchen wall - to remind me - and that is what it does.
    It reminds me.
    So........WTF.......is going on?
    - Click picture -

Have a good laugh last night did you two? at Ealing Councils bash in the park? -

Ealing was once at the forefront of local development as London grew during the Industrial revolution, led by people like John Soane, a local Squire at Pitzhanger Manor in Ealing - who knocked up the bank of England which revolutionised finance by doubling wealth. The current crop of financial geniuses expanded the concept into a revolving door. You know what - it works........

Well, just last october, 2008 a scandal broke in Ealing. Remember that story about the Afghan family living in the £1.2 million house, paid for by Ealing council-tax payers? - Well it seems that the story just gets stranger with each little twist.

How come it took a scandal reported in national newspapers to trigger an investigation?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/telegraph/multimedia/archive/01006/toorpakai-saindi-c_1006282c.jpg

The laws of government, our local government, were designed and have developed upon a principle of ownership, relying upon the moral sense of such responsibility. The Council effectively owns, operates and manages the borough. This is actually a corruption in that officers and elected representatives actually represent the people of the borough who in truth own those officers and elected officials because they pay for them. Still, l love to knit-pick.

Ealing runs a festival each year. A wonderful thing it has been for many years. This time around it has been turned into a STALAG, surrounded by high metal fencing - shutting the people out until they pay up. The event was always free - times change - it will cost now. The way of things today......... but

No 1. How much have these acres of metal fencing cost to instal..........l wonder. l bet ya, bet ya - there is a story there. l've known this event and the people involved in organising it since it began and something stinks in Ealing.

No 2. Monday evening, inside STALAG Ealing in Walpole park was a ticket only event. It was attended by Council staff who had tickets. I surely hope they purchased those tickets themselves and were not given them paid for by the council. That had better not have been a back slapping junket for the council's staff, when the rest of us now have to pay for an event that we actually always did pay for and has been ruined by being turned into a STALAG camp by wee minded twots who have to own everything. Build a fence around it - it's mine. Ahso's. Tiny minded twots.

Now my real point - wandering around in the park yesterday l spotted a couple of familiar faces and l think odd things are going on. It was however a COMEDY night. Ealing Studios is a stones throw away. A gentleman in shorts with multi colour mohican hair and his partner with a very large belly bump wandered into the compound that will now be our jazz festival.

Perhaps they were the comedy act - wtf is going on in those tiny li'l minds.
    oh 6 months and it will all blow over?

Quote Originally Posted by herosrest View Post
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukne....2m-house.html

Toorpakai Saindi came to the UK from Afghanistan. With seven children granted an estimated £400 a week benefits, her landlord receives £12,458 a month for the £1.2m house. Her son Jawad Saindi, 20, said although it felt like they had won the lottery, his mother complains that the house is too big to clean. She said: "It's a lot of money, but the council pay it. This is their problem. I don't know why they pay so much."

The £1.2 million council house - did officers try to cover their tracks? CLICK FOR THE LOW DOWN

Remember that story about the Afghan family living in the £1.2 million house, paid for by Ealing council-tax payers? - Well it seems that the story just gets stranger with each little twist.

How come it took a scandal reported in national newspapers to trigger an investigation?

I hope this case does come to court. Perhaps then, those of us who cough up the money to run Ealing might get some answers. ln fact it is time for an inquiry to my MP and l guess as a proud life time resident l should perhaps ask if the Police have yet been involved and what the management were up to.

Ealing was once at the forefront of local development as London grew during the Industrial revolution, led by people like John Soane. To-day we have the 'ooooh-eeeee l'm a manager-get me out of here desecration' going on and it just ain't good enough. These people can't even keep track of simple mail or keep our roads safe. l guess a government minister or two is gonna get pi55ed though, maybe they thought it would quietly fade away................. , not now, it won't. Ah.............. the smell of it. Something stinks down this way....... and it ain't the manure.

Last edited by herosrest; 07-21-2009 at 03:50 AM.
    During deep sleep IT came to me and the future of processing is clear.
    Future processors will primarily be digital tuning radios acting as grid computing nodes.
    Voila. See ya in hell.
    PROCESSING

What a handy joy mobile phone camera's are. Brown stuff....... fans......... bells ringing??
    Future processors will primarily be digital tuning radios acting as grid computing nodes.
    Voila. See ya in hell.
    PROCESSING

Somewhere, probably deep, very deep in the bowels of Ealing's administration is some twot, smiling ear to ear on a load of bollox very well done. Never mind this wonder being is a candidate for shirts with long arms and rooms with rubber walls - guarantee they will quote health & safety 'til they drop, expecting the world to be intimidated.

I warn ealing council now, when that event becomes busy, and, god forbid, something disastrous happens, as it always does - people - possibly those l grew up with - will die trying to escape from that nightmare that has been concocted.

You truly are a bunch of jokers.
    Voila. See ya in hell.
    PROCESSING

Someone decided to turn the entire concept upside down.
    If you want to make money you do not belong involved with that affair.

Bog off! go work in the city.
    Voila. See ya in hell.
    PROCESSING

Walpole park is exactly that, a park........ a vast expanse of land admittedly but already entirely enclosed and gated.......... guess what though. The gates are down and l believe some boundary fence removed so that......... the hoi paloi can park on the grass. Emergency services l hear you say...... pull the other one! They have always been on site. For decades past.

So why? why the acres of Stalag? A moron is at play!

Just twigged it, well - it is a park.

This is the work of a 6 figure consultant. 10-1 says so!
    Last edited by herosrest; 07-21-2009 at 04:52 AM.
    Voila. See ya in hell.
    PROCESSING

Complete & Utter Member j.m@talk's Avatar
    I'd be tempted to take the paint off the stonework ........ Thats just me tho ........

Yes I know I'm ignoring the point

Quote Originally Posted by j.m@talk View Post
    I'd be tempted to take the paint off the stonework ........ Thats just me tho ........

Yes I know I'm ignoring the point
    I'd like to paint over this thread...

You can afford it, now all the british homeless should be going round to that council to be rehoused.
    Is the Afghan woman still living there?

While we're talking about overpriced real estate.
    The NGO's sent to Afghanistan to help the Afghans, are living in million dollar mansions, paid for with the money donated as aid for Afghanistans desperate poor, who thanks to the invasion of Afghanistan by the Bush/Blair evil incorporated combine, we'll be paying to relocate thesepeople at huge expense.
    I think it's time the americans took them in, they made them homeless, not us.