Thread: testing

testing

Hi, Where can I find practice tests for the comptia A+ tests for 220-601 HW? I can't find any by googling. I appreciate any help with finding some.

tia

IF there are none, can someone recommend a good book with CD or a site where I can find pracice tests with 2006 Q's and A's please?

TIA

hmmm. Wonder why this question looks so familar
    "Vegetarians live up to nine years longer than the rest of us...Nine horrible, worthless, baconless years."

You can basically use 2003 study material. The 2006 objectives use the same core, with some newer technology and add an emphasis on Security, Laptops, and Customer communication/professionalism. The OS section focuses on 2k and XP mainly, with some attention paid to updating from 9.x and NT.

Quote Originally Posted by own
    You can basically use 2003 study material. The 2006 objectives use the same core, with some newer technology and add an emphasis on Security, Laptops, and Customer communication/professionalism. The OS section focuses on 2k and XP mainly, with some attention paid to updating from 9.x and NT.
    What sites/books did you use to study the newer things from please?

Oh I didn't study any of the newer things, but sysopt has a lot of good reviews of newer technology. I have studied from 2001 objectives before, but I'm not a good test taker and didn't want to drop the money. I am thinking about making a career change though while I'm still young enough to do it since I'm already not liking what I am in. I was looking at a few different college programs that require the A+ for a prerequisite, so checked out the new objectives to decide if I should take the test quick before the end of the year, or wait. Right now I still don't know, I'll probably end up waiting.

But look around Sysopt, they have a lot of good reviews of newer technology.

yes, If you don't take both before the end of the and only take 1 test it will become invalid so don't waste your money until January.