Thread: JM gets in a cafuffle @ Asda (Wal Mart)

Complete & Utter Member j.m@talk's Avatar

JM gets in a cafuffle @ Asda (Wal Mart)

[RANT]
    I was in shoving my trolley around wiv my bro's daughter & my mom .......... Nee naw nee naw ummm wtf that ? Fire alarm

Staff zoomin' around, "Please Leave the store sorry" ...... JM lead his posse towards the nearest fire door, only to have some squeeky staff member say ..... Nooooooooo don't open that door ...... Join the queue @ the front of the store..... To which I responded "Bollox" gave her a quick shove & opened the door, followed by about 150 people .........

I didn't actually realise that a announcement of please leave the store, with the fire alarms whailling actually meant, "Do as we tell you even though we don't have a clue to actually what is goin' on" I suppose they could be sending me a bill for the lil sacrificial plastic keeper that is on fire doors as a security measure ......

I dropped the local fire saftey officer a line when I got home ...... He was none too chuffed to hear what I said........ Ferk em I say ...... That person could O' cost ppl their lives....... I hope they get strung up by their goolies

[/RANT]

they should "fire" them employees...

Most amusing Lando ........ Either way I thought it a lil wrong...... Still what do I know ?

I'll leave it to the Fire Ppl to sort out

I'd have done the same Murph, push the tw@t outta the way and out the door I'd go. Ferk em

Dem ppls need a kickkin', I tells yas

Sounds like a job for a man with his trusty maglite, to lead the people out.
    and scare any checkout chicks and shelf stackers who try to get in the way.

Quotes:

"gave her a quick shove & opened the door"

"That person could O' cost ppl their lives....... I hope they get strung up by their goolies"

I may be grave-digging slightly, but I haven't been around recently. Also this is just plain wrong! The girls aren't that bad up north Murph
    Samsung NC10 | IBM Thinkpad 240
    We can't stop here, this is bat country!

Quote Originally Posted by fishybawb
    Quotes:

"gave her a quick shove & opened the door"

"That person could O' cost ppl their lives....... I hope they get strung up by their goolies"

I may be grave-digging slightly, but I haven't been around recently. Also this is just plain wrong! The girls aren't that bad up north Murph
    Freakin' never know lookin' at a few of em ........... Plus Bollox