Thread: How to capture game screen?

How to capture game screen?

Hi all,

I have one CRT monitor with 2 signal inputs, one capture card (2 outs, 1 in), one TV Box, one PC, 1 X360 + PS2. So, if i want to capture screenshot from console games, can i do this with these equipments? If i could, how to do this? Please give me some suggests!

Thanks.

You can *always* use the Print Screen key on your keyboard, but you are limited to ONE screeenshot and you must exit the game to paste it in a graphics program.

Console games are limited to the options included. Since they are *not* PCs, they can't save much. This is why we adults use PC games. They can be customized, reprogrammed and generally have a screen capture key (like F12).
    MS MCP, MCSE

In general , most good capture cards can capture any video source , like TV , using hardware and software provided like WinTV , etc . Connections are simple enough but check the CC's manual . The software should also provide editing functions to cut the screen shot you want .

Quote Originally Posted by DEADEYES
    Hi all,

I have one CRT monitor with 2 signal inputs, one capture card (2 outs, 1 in), one TV Box, one PC, 1 X360 + PS2. So, if i want to capture screenshot from console games, can i do this with these equipments? If i could, how to do this? Please give me some suggests!

Thanks.
    you can use some game defined key to save your screen,if not
    i think you can try ACA capture PRo....

it can capture almost all kinds of files such as swf, all static images, flash on the website, window's menu item...Moreover, ACA capture PRo support selected-area capture function, it is mean that you have a more flexible screen capture resolution.....

By the way, more details about the features of ACA capture PRO,click here
    http://www.acasystems.com/en/screenc...o/overview.htm

hello,

i recommend a useful screen capturing tool - SnagIt to use. i use it to capture 3D game images well, and save it to any image format, just as gif, jpg, bmp. very easy to use! Also it can be used to edit these pictures and create web page from image files and many more. In a word, it is very great!

Just my opinion hope it helps,

regards.
    jacky