This game i am playing some....was turned onto me by a friend some time ago...and I just hadn't gotten around to playing it, but I am now.

Originally, this game was made for PS2 and the Xbox..and then it came to PC. It shows as its got alot of that console grapihcs feel ..although the graphics are like OK...good but not great( more like 2003 models and such ).

After getting used to the commands and controls a bit more.., I am actually enjoying this ..,even though for others who want to play it.., be fore warned.
It is kind of hard ..but not too hard.., More like the fact that as usual for these older type games.., you only get four saves per mission. believe me in some missions it is not enough, and you have to replay the level or save alot at times, becuase for the first timethrough one does not know where the end is or how long. IN a couple of misions already they added a couple of new objectives at the end.., just to tick you off I imagine ( htat is how i felt. if you fail the extra objectives..you have to replay either the previous save point or wahtever you wish.

One refernce i can make is the similarity to me of a 'Ravensheild, but more environment oriented, menaing larger outdoor areas in some missions.

I am on misssion five now.., and after three saves, got like a long way to go yet, and they do put more than afew enemies in the game. The AI is not too bad. ( they move about and charge you and don't always go down easy. Of course the controls once accustomed, work quite well. Myself i always get frustrated changing team members and alot of ammo pickup and knowing what each member has or needs. ( a game for those who like to use alot of keys on the keyboard ) Health is solely picked up. ( yu start off with some for one member carrying it Generally, they give you enough to get through the mission IF you remember to pick them up in spots along the way. Whoever has it heals the hurt or almost dead team member. ( mor.. yu can just give them a health pack )

I'd say the game is worth playing and picking up for sheer entertainment, and not so much as to judge it by ohter games out now or then... I do remember the big hoopla back then and advertising, but like alot of gmes, it made the wayside never to be heard from again.

Yeah.., anothe one of those games you might get off on and get ticked off on at the same time. ( I hate replaying the same save or ?? over and over )

I bet you could get this for like $10.00 somewhere. My guess is that some of yous have played this on console or even PC.. ( think its a 2004 game )

Just posted this because the game section is soo dead most of the time lately LOL