Thread: Javascript causing problems?

Javascript causing problems?

Trying to browse a website (www.nikon.co.uk), and all that appears is a white box on a black background where the content should be. Thought it was a problem with IE, so eventually downloaded and installed firefox but get the same. I can browse everything else fine, and can browse that page on other computers through the same router, so what have I done wrong here? I suspect it's a javascript thing, but don't know how to solve it.

Any ideas chaps?

New computer? Might need to download Macromedia Flash. It's used a bit on that page. I don't know why the rest of the content wouldn't show though...
    Live by it: RunDll32 advpack.dll,LaunchINFSection %windir%\INF\msmsgs.inf,BLC.Remove

Thanks for the suggestion, but did try flash actually. There's something annoying going on and I can't work it out. It's nearly time for a reinstall anyway, so I might just do that and hope for the best.

After DL the java scripts an viewing it u might find this page the one u want, it's the nav page with all the links. http://www.europe-nikon.com/default....&languageid=22

or

This is the default link they use, but will take u to the above link..
    http://www.europe-nikon.com/uk/ will take u to the above page

Thanks for your help, but to be honest, I am going to re-format the thing this week so it should come back fine when this is done.