Thread: geforce 2 gts pro versus geforce 440mx

geforce 2 gts pro versus geforce 440mx

Hi there, just wondering, just got my hands on a Creative Blaster annilator gefoce 2 gts 32mb. I was wondering whether this was better than my chaintech golden geforce 4 44o mx with 64mb of ram. If so I will swap them over.

Best regards

Nigel

Would it be better than a geforce 4 440mx with a 64bit memory interface?

Cheers

Nige

I thought all G4 mx's had 64 bit interfaces. The lead the 440 has isn't much, but at that level, it is probably a healthy bit in regards as to getting you at 12x7 resolution for most stuff.

Actually there are two in the graph, though the only difference is one is 8x. I don't tihnk that equates for the big jump in performance. I think it is probably the memory interface if both cards have the same amount of memory. So the bottom 440 I'd guess is the 64 bit version, the top one is the 128 bit... then again, it's been awhile since i was spec'ing stuff like this.

Hi there, i have 1 inno 440mx with a 64bit memory acess and a chaintech golden 440mx with a 128bit memory access. The inno is considerably slower. Was wondering if the dts was better?

Originally posted by asterias
    Hi there, i have 1 inno 440mx with a 64bit memory acess and a chaintech golden 440mx with a 128bit memory access. The inno is considerably slower. Was wondering if the dts was better?
    They are probably almost equal, but I would recommend the GTS, it has 128-but memory bus. Either one will be fine, really.