View Poll Results: What is your gaming preference?

Voters
33. You may not vote on this poll
  • PC all the way!

21 63.64%
  • Console no doubt!

5 15.15%
  • Whichever appeals most at the time.

7 21.21%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: PC or Console

I'm now at home, and have no probs connecting. Weird.......

Hey Plaster, I know that I sometimes have to squint a little or lean closer to my screen to see things sometimes, but thats ridiculous.

Lifes a *****, and then you marry one.

Originally posted by gringo
    I'm now at home, and have no probs connecting. Weird.......

Hey Plaster, I know that I sometimes have to squint a little or lean closer to my screen to see things sometimes, but thats ridiculous.

lol, no shizzle. That's what you'd be looking at if you ran your resolution "10 times" that of the typical console game. I remember squinting just to see the HUD in Doom95 when you selected 1024x764.
    yo trick, why you so **** doofus?

both do
    but PC>console all times for RTS based games

will someone please tell me what makes pc's more superior over consoles! don't both play games? so who cares really. everyone's in to pc's for the eye candy but who in there right mind wants to upgrade there pc's every month or so , not cheap either for those of us who can't afford it. I still support console but to each his own really.
    the prince of all saiyans will not fall again!

LOL lets try to avoid another "what I like is better!" thread. This is an opinion based post vote for your preference to game on and that's all if your opinion is that consoles are better than you're absolutely right consoles are right for you. Same for you PC ppl too.

I like games for both consoles and PC's. I do all my gaming on the PC. It is too hard to get the TV time for a game with everybody home at the same time as me.
    -- Mathias

It depends on the game.... For racing games I think consoles are much better. For MMorpg I think the pc is beter, but for single player rpgs I would rather use a console and just veg out. Fps are a pc only sorta thing. I just like the control of a mouse/keyboard, and the crisp picture off a computer.

85% PC , 10% Console , 5% Hand Held.

I only have a 17in monitor, so for games I like to sit back on the lounge with the remote gamepad and the 83cm TV and use the console.

BOTH

I enjoy both...

i personally enjoy things on the consoles better for sports games & on pc fps + strategy + rpg + flight + multiplayer games.

I like to play console games on the pc, so what would I vote for?

yeah.. you guys have made some good points about why you prefer consoles..and I have to agrre that those are pretty valid.

Its just natural for people to have tendencies for whatever they have used and have more experience at also....When you get used to something it becomes natural and fits.

My good friend next door has a Nintendo Gamecube..and he plays with it all the time and is quite good qwith the gamepad controller..but in all fairness he cannot do nearly as well when he plays on my PC... due to not being cordinated or good enough at using the keyboard and mouse. (Cusses all the time..its quite funny ) But that makes sense. It took me a little while also before I got comfortable with using both.

Racing,Flying,or Sports games like participation Football with friends, might very well be better played on the console..so I'll give you that one.

I also like the fact that with consoles you can rent them and try them before you buy...and thats a one up also. it would be nice if we PC users could try out any game by renting them,but thats why they make demos isn't it??
    Last edited by Rabbitrunner51; 06-13-2005 at 01:43 AM.
    Phenom 2 X4 B35 :ASRock N68C-S UCC: G Skill DDR1333 ( 4GB ): ATI Radeon HD6770 1GB : Logitech X504 5.1 SS speakers.:WD 500GB,&300GB Sata2 HD's ; Liteon Lightscribe 24X DVD/combo Drive : Antec 620C neo PSU: CTL 22"WS

Originally posted by Rabbitrunner51
    I also like the fact that with consoles you can rent them and try them before you buy...and thats a one up also. it would be nice if we PC users could try out any game by renting them,but thats why they make demos isn't it??
    The problem with the majority of demos is they only include the very begining level. That's usually the tutorial level.

The only reason you can't rent PC games is because they're so easy to copy. The fact that the entire game can be installed to the HDD makes renting a dead end. Rent it, download a nocd hack and you effectively own it. It's just not going to happen.
    yo trick, why you so **** doofus?