Thread: i have a question.

i have a question.

I am buying a new video card. I'm getting an nvidia geforce fx5200 256mb ddr card. I see the rosewill brand and i am wondering is that a reliable brand?

Ultimate Member
    I've heard of the brand, but haven't heard anything good or bad about it. Just seen the name here and there, so can't help you much in that area. One question I've got for you is, do you plan on doing a lot of gaming? If so, you may want to consider a different card.

Do you have a price limit that you want to spend on this card? If so we could help you pick one that will give you the best bang for your buck.

Yes I do alot of gaming mainly Star Wars Galaxies and World of Warcraft, I am looking at around $70 range, i do like nvidia tho so keep that in mind and thanks

Originally posted by Randluin
    Yes I do alot of gaming mainly Star Wars Galaxies and World of Warcraft, I am looking at around $70 range, i do like nvidia tho so keep that in mind and thanks
    read this
    http://www.sysopt.com/forum/showthre...hreadid=178611
    i7-3970X, Corsair H80, 32GB G.SKILL, ASUS RAMPAGE4 Formula, VG278H(3x27")+3D Vision2, EVGA GTX 690(x2), OCZ ZX1250W, 256GB Vertex4(x2), Seagate 3TB(x5), Antec LanBoyAir, Logitech G510, G600, Z560THX, T.Flight Hotas, PZ35, Sennheiser PC163D, TrackIR5

You would be better off with this card