Thread: CoD & UO DL

CoD & UO DL

Anyone know were there's a good site to DL COD & UO file without having to register? Don't say filefront, plus I found sites on a google search that have COD & UO DL use filefront an one can't DL unless they register an I don't wanna register just to DL some file, It's not worth it, except for the files that site has nothing to offer, it's forums r CR*P, the tuts r none exitance. One site I found list mega mods but no DL, it alway says not released.

What are you looking to D/L?

Mods? Maps? Patches?
    2005 Champion: Solitaire Nationals

You don't need to be registered to download from FileFront. You just download from the public servers.

I sympathize with you man, it's getting rediculous that you have to register so many places now just to download patches to games you already paid good money for. . .Anyway, I think 3Dgamers doesn't make you register or anything. I use them a lot.

http://www.3dgamers.com/
    -Alex

Look'n 4 mods, MP an SP maps.

3DGamers sucks on modem, do most of my DL at friends house with cable, opened 3Damers web site an all the time I was there it didn't stop opening it's web page, had to view the web page an found the problem, I put the link to there tracker in my restricted zone an the page loaded fast. But 3DGamers has nothing but the patches witch I found thru googles.

Last time I was on FileFront an tried to DL something it took me to a registration page.