Thread: My CS:S Server

My CS:S Server

I finally got my Fedora Core 3 box to cooperate with me, and now have a dedicated CS: S server. The IP is 130.215.224.204. It shoudl be up the "majority" of the time...all of you CS-Sysopt players should add it to the list of your favorites!

Nice server. Just finished playing it. Looking forward to playing on it again. Also more maps would be nice.

Thanks for stopping by, and be sure to add the server to your favorites. With regard to more maps, i'm currently trying to enable player voting of maps, so if that works it should take care of that problem.

Also be sure to stop by http://julius.res.wpi.net to check your detailed stats on the server.

Yea, I did put it to favourites and I see I'm ranked #1. My ingame name is |-LoP-|Soda.

Ahh so thats who you are

I haven't had the opportunity to play you yet, perhaps we shall meet on the virtual battlefield sometime

played in it earlier today

glad to have a place to play...lol what is up with the physics though...it makes it a little laggy sometimes, but great server nonetheless...there were like 23 people in there when i was playing.

hehe, its the only change i've made from just the stock server...phys_pushscale 9999 instead of phys_pushscale 1...you should see what happens when its phys_pushscale -9999

Starik-Bob, you are no longer at number 1

MJC as soon as I get CS:S I will play on your server. So far only have CS. Just as long as I don't get get yelled at for being a noob. Just started playing CS about a week ago.

Originally posted by Tech^salvager
    MJC as soon as I get CS:S I will play on your server. So far only have CS. Just as long as I don't get get yelled at for being a noob. Just started playing CS about a week ago.
    Its quite alright...I don't like the flamers on servers at all, and if I see any on mine, they get kicked/banned

Hopefully i'll see you online, my CS name is "[WPI] Don't Drink The Water..."

Originally posted by MJCfromCT
    Its quite alright...I don't like the flamers on servers at all, and if I see any on mine, they get kicked/banned

Hopefully i'll see you online, my CS name is "[WPI] Don't Drink The Water..."
    I think I've seen you before MJC. What servers do you play at?

I've played on [BOSS], [Wh00pa$$], and a couple more, I usually lurk around office servers

And if you dont have CS:S

You can come to my 1.6 server
    67.35.119.213:27015

I have 3 more on the way, but that one is just based from home...just msg me on AIM if its down or something.

Its based off my home connection, so i really recommend only FL people play, but i know people in Minnesota play they get a ping of like 85-100

my ping is like 113 on your server shade. I'm from Texas. I don't mind the high ping anyways its fine with me.