digital temperature/fan-control with LCD for PC, selfmade
It is done, a final version of a guidance how to built up this fan/temperatue-control is available now
for the Download. (press button "Auf gehts" to start download)
Here you can find some pictures and a detailed desription in english
the main characteristics in the overview:
- by micro-controller digitally regulated fan/temperature-control,
regulation works 100% independently of the operating system (e.g. Windows...)
- with up to 8 sensors the temperatures of the PC's are supervised and
the speed of the fan's is adapted automatically
- very exact temperature sensors with a accuracy of 0,1°C
- several safety functions protect against overheating the computer-hardware
- low-loss control of the fans by pulse-width-modulation
(PWM), saves energy and produces no additional heat
- the fans can be regulated into a range from 40% to 100%
- indicate the fan's "rpm" also in PWM mode,
over the whole work area
- also for watercooling suitable!
- displaying of all values on LCD 1*20/2*20/4*20 (temperatures, fan's "rpm", alarm status...)
- simplest operation over only 2 keys
- very flexible configuration possible (alarm temperatures, sensor-fan config, hysteresis...)
- store of all settings in eeprom
Sorry for the bad english, i will try to improve the translation but it is a little bit hard for me. Maybe someone can help me?
If someone are not able to connect to my website and want to get the "HowTo built this Fan-Control", please simply send me a email to "email@example.com" with subjekt "HowTo Fan-Control" and i will send you the full archive containing a screenshot of my website, all plans and the HowTo.
Thanks, then on my next computer buld i will get one with a ditigal temp thingy!
Nice work there, good pictures.
New Security Features Planned for Firefox 4
Another Laptop Theft Exposes 21K Patients' Data
Oracle Hits to Road to Pitch Data Center Plans
Microsoft Preps Array of Windows Patches
Microsoft Nears IE9 Beta With Final Preview
Simplified Analytics Improve CRM, BI Tools
Android Passes RIM as Top Mobile OS in 2Q
VMware Updates Hyperic System Management
File Monitoring Key to Enterprise Security
LinkedIn Snaps Up SaaS Player mSpoke