Hey people...i got second computer from my uncle....it's AMD Duron TB 1.6Ghz...154Mhz FSB on KT266....256DDR RAM....Quantum 20Gb....NV18....Creative Vibra 128 and Realtek AC97....Running on Windows XP.
I'd like to setup this pc for recording...i got mini studio in my house....So :
1. I was a member of local boy band, I'm thinking to put 4 microphones on it...and how to attached it to Creative or Realtek (Built-in)
2. How to put the guitar...drum set...all this stuff....and how to record with song play in the background?....
3. How to remove noise from microphone?
4. We sing 'Rock' and 'Hardcore' music...how to erm....like sometimes we have to scream....and i play it...there's too high dB.....and sometimes we have to slow down....so, got perfect software for this????
5. How can we record studio like quality? We used MP3 320Kbps, 48kHz....but sometimes we used WAV.....
6. Can you tell me the right software for this?.....this computer is extremely stable....Windows XP modded....
Thanks....aha by the way....i got RM100 left for this computer....Thank you very much!
Last edited by BipolarBill; 10-25-2004 at 12:24 PM.
New Security Features Planned for Firefox 4
Another Laptop Theft Exposes 21K Patients' Data
Oracle Hits to Road to Pitch Data Center Plans
Microsoft Preps Array of Windows Patches
Microsoft Nears IE9 Beta With Final Preview
Simplified Analytics Improve CRM, BI Tools
Android Passes RIM as Top Mobile OS in 2Q
VMware Updates Hyperic System Management
File Monitoring Key to Enterprise Security
LinkedIn Snaps Up SaaS Player mSpoke