My friend Koopsta said you guys were pretty good, and I need your help...
Ok. Where do I begin.

My computer wasnt running as smoothly as I thought it should, so I decided I was going to remove my overclock. I was only overclocked from 2080mhz to 2212mhz anyway, but I figured I might as well remove it and see if it does any better.

So, I go into my BIOS and remove the overclock. I try to boot into windows, and get the computer voice "cannot boot due to system overclocking". Weird I thought, because I just defaulted everything. Since my system is now locked up in this screen, I have to turn off the power to the power supply in the back of the computer. I do so, I boot back up, and my WIN XP Home SP2 machine does a chkdsk due to not shutting down properly. Well, chkdsk failed, due to an "unknown error" and it DID boot into my windows profile saying that the system recovered from an unknown registry error, but was able to fix the error.

I felt relieved until I tried to open a folder. My system rebooted by itself right when I did that, then, it wouldnt boot into windows. I would post fine, but would not go into windows at all. I tried doing a repair from my windows xp cd, but the repair console could not find a previous installation of windows to repair. So, using my xp cd I attempted a repair of the boot sector. No go. Then, I figured it might be something to do with my XP Home SP2, so I used the knowledgebase to remove SP2.

Now, I sit here in using a Linux Knoppix OS running from my cd rom trying to move files over to my other windows computers on my home network, and it wont allow me to. I tried to change over to "Super User mode" but it still wont let me move files over to another computer...

I can see everything on my computer, but cant run any of it, I cant seem to stumble my way around Linux well enough to move those files over.... /cry