I would like to mod up my shuttle sk41.
1. A window in the side, is it possible to buy a metal cover with a window for shuttles?
2. I have a pioneer slot load dvd-rom, is it possible to buy a cover for the dvd rom that co-ordinates with the acylic on the front of the shuttle?
3. On a similar make on cube pc, i cant remember the name, the cube pc has a swooping handle on the top from back to front.
Is there a way of purcahsing a handle and fixing it, or making one to fix onto the shuttle?
Cheerrs guys, this is a gr8 forum!
Also, if you ever get a shuttle, get a glowing panel like i did, they are awesome!
Stark Raving MOD
1. didn't see just windows modded covers for sale. you'll have to cut your own. how's about a totally clear cover?
2. email pioneer. most covers are proprietary, especially the slot loading kind.
3. you're talking about the fragbox.
there is a carry strap/bag. other than that, it would have to be custom modded.
thanks a lot, I will definately be investigating the clear cover.
New Security Features Planned for Firefox 4
Another Laptop Theft Exposes 21K Patients' Data
Oracle Hits to Road to Pitch Data Center Plans
Microsoft Preps Array of Windows Patches
Microsoft Nears IE9 Beta With Final Preview
Simplified Analytics Improve CRM, BI Tools
Android Passes RIM as Top Mobile OS in 2Q
VMware Updates Hyperic System Management
File Monitoring Key to Enterprise Security
LinkedIn Snaps Up SaaS Player mSpoke