dcsimg
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 16 to 20 of 20

Thread: Sell my 2500 Barton and go Mobile?

  1. #16
    Hail to the Victors dajogejr's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Metro-Detroit
    Posts
    5,224
    Stop it Lodge...stop it...you're confusing me...



    Well...IF I was maxing out my current CPU, which I'm really not...I would prolly make the jump.

    But...I'm just gonna save, wait for Windows 64 bit, and go the whole route.

    I already have a ton of good hardware in my current rig, that will transition nicely to another...
    (9800 Pro, Twin Raptors for RAID, TV Tuner Card, Yamie and Lite on DVD burner...etc.)

    So...gonna wait....


  2. #17
    Ultimate Member The Lodge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Crumbling American Empire
    Posts
    1,844
    All right, all right. I'll stop harassing ya. Start saving those beans.

  3. #18
    Ultimate Member bblqj78's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    1,187
    So...gonna wait....
    Question is....how long can u wait Uve got the itch for more speed allready!

  4. #19
    Hail to the Victors dajogejr's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Metro-Detroit
    Posts
    5,224
    I know...I know!!



    Good thing is, every thing I buy is a tax write off for my own small business.

    But...I'll wait for the 64...I guess....


  5. #20
    Ultimate Member The Lodge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Crumbling American Empire
    Posts
    1,844
    Itch.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •