Thread: Dopey Teachers Treated After Eating Doped Cake

Dopey Teachers Treated After Eating Doped Cake

Teachers Treated After Eating Doped Cake
    Fri Feb 13, 8:08 AM ET
    Reuters

BERLIN (Reuters) - Teachers in a German school were treated in hospital after gobbling up an anonymously donated chocolate cake, unaware it was laced with hashish, authorities said on Thursday.

Some 10 teachers from the school in the northern town of Lueneburg were treated for nausea and dizziness after sharing a cake left at the door to their staff room, a police spokesman said.

"They thought it was food poisoning, but the doctors quickly recognized the problem," the spokesman said. "They showed all the classic signs of people under the influence of drugs."

The spokesman said the teachers had not suspected anything because it was customary for them to buy cakes from the schoolchildren as part of a fund-raising project.

Blood tests and a sample of an uneaten slice of cake revealed it had been doctored with hashish. The teachers were later discharged and police said they had not yet identified who was responsible for the prank.

DUDE!

I bet when they find out who did it, someones in some deep doodoo

You think?
    I recon they all enjoyed it, but some snivelling little french teacher called the cops.
    It didn't say how the cops had to prise the last uneaten piece out of one of the math teachers hands.

I'm surprised this doesn't happen more often....Not funny to those people,but still funny to me...( i have smoked so much hash and pot in my life )

Remember Alices Resturant??? lacing brownies with mary jane....

pretty harmless actually!
    Phenom 2 X4 B35 :ASRock N68C-S UCC: G Skill DDR1333 ( 4GB ): ATI Radeon HD6770 1GB : Logitech X504 5.1 SS speakers.:WD 500GB,&300GB Sata2 HD's ; Liteon Lightscribe 24X DVD/combo Drive : Antec 620C neo PSU: CTL 22"WS

That's awesome, theyre lying, one of them braught in the cake, it was no accident.

And they say that teachers do not get any benefits.

There was an incident not too long ago where some jehava's witnesses were fed hash-cookies by someone they tried to brainwash.
    Of course it took 1/2 an hour or so for the stuff to take effect and by then they were on their way to annoy other people.
    They didn't have the faintest clue what was happening to them when the cookies started working.
    It made the national news on all the free TV stations.
    Funny stuff.